chapter hundred-fiftyeight: holding the hand of the son

three days later, xuan will be in the hall.

xuan long went to bed early after bathing, and tomorrow was the day of his big wedding with yan iris.

because they had already been married once before, the children were so old that they did not intend to be too grand, just go through the motions and re-conclude the love contract under the witness of the gods.

the matters such as the banquet and the guests were handled by the spirit god king, and there was nothing for him to worry about, but remembering that he and yan yi were about to re-conclude a love contract and become a fairy, he tossed and turned and could not sleep. it was all so beautiful, so beautiful that he felt like it was just a dream that hadn't been awake for a long time.

maybe tomorrow morning when you wake up, you will find yourself still lying in that small bamboo building, quietly, only yourself for many years.

thinking wildly about the middle of the night, the exhaustion of his body forcibly suppressed his thoughts, and he was about to go to sleep, when he suddenly felt a cool breeze behind him, accompanied by familiar spiritual fluctuations, he woke up, propped himself up to look at it, and saw yan iris appear in shape.

in the faint candlelight, yan iris wore a white profanity, a crow's black hair hanging down to his waist, and his feet were bare.

"how do you..." xuan long was surprised in his heart, before he finished speaking, yan yu rushed over a few steps into the bed to hold him, xuan long was tightly held in his arms, tight and painful, feeling yan iris's uneasiness, his hand gently climbed on yan iris's back, asking: "what's wrong?" ......"

"...... i can't sleep, i'm afraid i'm dreaming, and i'm relieved to hold you. yan yi said.

the mood of the two was the same.

the divine clan has customs, and the husband and wife are not allowed to see each other the day before they get married, but now they can't take care of so much, even the heavenly dao has rebelled, and where they are still afraid of bad customs.

yan iris's kiss landed on xuan long's forehead, then slid over the bridge of his nose, the tip of his nose, and finally landed on xuan long's lips, his palm clasped the back of xuan long's neck, kissing him heavily, xuan long opened his lips, allowing yan iris to break in, closing his eyes and greeting him with a warm tongue, and the entangled breathing of the two gradually became heavier.

an hour later, yan iris carried xuan long to the bath of the back mountain, and xuan long leaned into his arms, and his heart was already much calmer.

dressed in a white robe, yan yi stepped into the bath surrounded by immortal breath, and with each step, the clothes on his body were transparent by one inch until they disappeared, and he held xuan long and immersed himself in the warm pool water, kissing the forehead of the person in his arms: "tired of being cruel? "

xuan long opened his half-closed eyes and shook his head slightly, "fair enough." "

yan yi laughed lowly, "then do it again?" "

before xuan long could react, he was pressed against the wall of the pool and held it in a different posture, "well..."

fearing that xuan long had just recovered from his serious injury, he did not dare to make too much trouble after all, after bathing, yan yi wrapped the person back to the xuan general hall with a clean robe, put xuan long on the edge of the bed and sat down, and the illusion of a white veil wiped his long hair finely until it was half dry, and then dried it with spiritual power.

it was possible to use spiritual power directly, but yan yi liked to do these things that mortal couples would do with xuan long, they had been stumbling for more than a hundred thousand years, and finally reunited, even if they did some trivial things together, they felt that their hearts were filled.