chapter seventy-one: don't give face no face

mistle was severely beaten with a hundred sticks, and the place of punishment was not far from the cell where xuan long was being held, he did not want xuan long to hear, he did not say a word, and finally he was dragged back by the jailer like a dead fish, and as soon as the cell door was opened, it was thrown to the ground.

a series of piercing blood stains opened on the snow-white prison uniform, and mistle was lying on his back on the ground, xuan long did not dare to touch him, for fear of hurting him, only dared to hold his hand.

"mistle..."

mistle barely opened his eyes, felt a wet touch coming from his face, and his gaze gradually focused, he saw the mist of water in the man's ice-green eyes, and it was xuan long crying.

it turned out that he was very important to him, and he cried for me.

mistle was even a little happy in his heart, even the wounds on his body didn't seem to hurt so much, he laughed, and the sound he made was so weak that it was almost inaudible.

"apo... don't be upset. "

"i said... i have nine lives, this one is gone, there are eight left. 

"so... don't be sad for me... as long as you protect yourself, you will be fine..."

xuan long knelt beside him, there was no expression on his cold face, but in the strange green pupils, tears flowed silently, falling down his thin cheeks, his lips trembling, and his voice was clumsy and hoarse.

"i'm sorry... i'm sorry. "

"i'm sorry for what..." mistle used all his strength to gently shake xuan long's hand, smiling as he did at first sight that day, and he looked at the dim and damp air above. it's me, i'm going to haunt you. "

"who made little master like you..."

"i know... in this life, we are impossible, and we all blame me for meeting you too late..."

"if there is a next life... i'm lucky enough to have a place next to your pillow..." mistle turned his head hard to look at xuan long, his ice-blue eyes flashed with tiny light, and his rosy face was now pale.

xuan long's heart was dull and painful, what was good for sleeping on his pillow, the old dragon in the young clan once said that he was the face of the lone star of heaven, no one would love him in this life, and even if he did, he would be killed alive.

in the past, he didn't quite go to his heart, but now he had some faith, otherwise why would the only being in the world who really treated him end up like this?

"...... we don't need to live in the next life, in this life, we can be together. "

so, you have to live well.

"really? mistle was genuinely pleased.