EXTRA the long-lost snow

outside the birth of the morning sun from the gap in the bamboo window into the house, falling on the face of the swallow kite. yan yi frowned, and subconsciously turned over to hug the people around him, but he was empty.

he immediately woke up, sat up and rolled over the bed to grab the door, ran downstairs, rushed to the door of the downstairs dining room, and saw that the man with the big belly was standing in front of the stove to cover his hands, and the man raised his head and looked at yan yi.

yan iris's gaze skimmed over the white and fat scribes in the disc on the stove, making sure that xuan long was safely in front of him, before he breathed a sigh of relief, walked over and wiped the white face on xuan long's cheeks, and said painfully.

"why did you get up so early, didn't you say that you waited for the children to come out and then do it?"

since xuan long was pregnant, yan yi did not allow him to enter the dining room, and he was in charge of everything from food, clothing, housing and housework to housework inside and out of the home. for too long, he had not eaten the chicken soup copier made by xuan long, some missed, last night before going to bed, he mentioned to xuan long, saying that when the child came out, it was good to make chicken soup copy for him to eat, xuan long responded, and yan iris happily hugged him to sleep. but i didn't want xuan long to get up early in the morning to start preparing to copy his hands.

his stomach was big, and his pubic bone had been hurting badly recently, and he was hugged by yan iris everywhere he went.

"nothing." xuan long saw yan yi dressed in a blasphemous robe, and his gaze went all the way down and landed on his feet, "but you... it was cold and dewy, so i ran down barefoot.

yan yi didn't speak, and slowly circled him behind xuan long, covering his towering belly with his hands and landing a kiss between his ear pinnacles: "i miss you, i want to see you when i wake up."

xuan long lifted the lid of the pot, and the billowing hot air came out of the pot, although his face was pale, he could faintly see the redness of the tip of his ear.

on the small stove by the stove, the chicken soup in the crock pot "grunts" and boils, emitting a thick fragrance and warmth with the hot mist.

as soon as the lid of the pot in xuan long's hand was lowered, he was picked up by yan yi and put his whole body on a chair with thick cushions on the side.

"sit still and don't move, i'll just do it."

on the day of the big wedding, the holy snow that descended from the heavenly dao completely repaired xuanlong's damaged soul and body, including the scars on his face that could not be washed away by reincarnation after being burned by karmic fire and carved on his soul. xuan long's body has been very good, but after all, being pregnant is not more than usual, yan iris does not dare to have half a point of slackness, from eating to using are particularly careful, afraid of making a mistake.

originally did not intend to have children, ah zhi has succeeded to the throne and started a family, he and xuan long have lived in the world of two people in the future, and when they are tired of staying at home, they will go to the clouds and travel the world, which is no better.

clearly made the measures, every time the pre-love yan iris will take a bowl of special soup medicine, who knows that one day forgot to drink, then called xuan long to carry.

if xuan long wanted to fall, he would not refuse, xuan long regarded the little guy in his belly as more important than his own life, and yan yi knew it when huai ah was in charge.

when he gave birth to ah zhi, xuan long left, and the failure to grow up with ah zhi has always been a regret in xuan long's heart, although xuan long did not say it, but yan yi understood.