chapter hundred-nineteen: the deepest obsession of the soul path

"you know you're wrong, you should have died sooner!!" the woman kicked the little dragon away, and the dragon's body flew out of control, and its back slammed into the thick trunk of the tree, falling into the mud, unable to move.

he struggled to raise his head and saw the woman's red boots approaching step by step, trying to speak, but a mouthful of blood gushed from between his throats, making his weak voice even more blurred.

"mother... pro..."

even if a woman treats him badly, she is still his mother-in-law, his family in this world who has a close connection with him.

he longed for his family to be soft on him, not to be too good, just not to treat him so badly, and to allow him to stay in the corner where he could reach them.

however, even this little desire, they are not willing to satisfy... they are miserly.

suddenly, an unbearable sharp pain came from the top of his head, the sharp sword light flashed, and the corner of his undeveloped little dragon was in the mud, and blood flowed down from his forehead and into his eyes...

"today's broken horn is proof, i have severed my mother-child relationship with you, and in the future you will no longer be a citizen of my dragon realm." 

the man he called his mother-in-law stood in front of him with a long sword, pouring out all the coldness on him, and the blood slid along the silver body to the tip of the sword, drop by drop, drop by drop, falling into the mud...

xiao long saw his mother turn around, her figure was getting farther and farther away, blurred in the rain and fog almost indistinctly, he was completely panicked, and he struggled to climb forward in pain, but how could the person who deliberately left him behind allow him to catch up.

soon he was running out of strength, and his tiny body curled up on the ground, closing his eyes wearily and murmuring.

"mother-in-law... don't leave me behind..."

"i'll be obedient... aron will obey. "

"mother-in-law..."

he must have been crying, but the rain was so heavy that it washed away his tears without a trace.

he knew that he was probably going to die, and before he died, he was confused and thought a lot, thinking that his mother had a pair of white and beautiful soft hands, and those hands were very gentle, they would give vegetables to their brothers and sisters, they would sew spiritual silk robes for their brothers and sisters, but they would treat him fiercely, they would beat him, whip him with a whip, and they would hold the sword with those hands and cut off his dragon horns.

mother and father clearly explained to their children that the dragon horn is a very important existence for the dragon, as important as having a handsome face, if there is a beautiful dragon horn, you can be respected by the people, you can also ask for a good couple, so you must take good care of your dragon horn... he secretly put his words to heart, and when he was bullied, he also had a good horn to protect himself, and he didn't leave a scratch at all.