chapter thirty-nine : never see each other again

xuan long did not leave the palace at the first time.

he returned to qiankun palace.

xiao dezi was very surprised to see xuan long suddenly come in from outside the courtyard and appear in front of him.

this little ten days, he knew that xuanlong was not in the temple, as for where yan yi naturally would not tell him, people did not leave from the main gate, it must be from the secret passage in the temple, it was not strange that there was a secret passage leading to the outside world in the emperor's bedchamber.

xiao dezi greeted him upside down: "han gongzi, are you back?" "

"hmm." xuan long answered, and his footsteps did not stop.

he was dressed in a robe and wore the usual black veil on his head, lining this tall figure, and it was difficult for xiao dezi to recognize him.

"where have you been all these days?"

ask the exit of xiao dezi to realize that he has overstepped, han gongzi is no longer nameless and has no part, as a person on the emperor's bed, how can he be counted as half a master, where is the turn to get him to ask, fortunately, han gongzi has not bothered with him, only very tired like a tunnel.

"i'm tired of you telling him, i'm back."

then xuan long entered the door.

xiao dezi responded behind him and set out to inform yan yi.

these days, xuan long is not in the palace, but this palace is cleaned on time every day, all the furnishings are still the original appearance, every corner is scattered with his memories with yan yi, sour, sweet and bitter, in xuan long's view, are sweet.

now that i have only been away for just seven or eight days, and when i come back, my mood has changed greatly.

no matter how beautiful the dream, after all, it was just a false illusion carefully woven by the man, but why did he know it, and he still wanted to seek an answer from yan yi's mouth.

it is better that the man himself admits it.

xuan long sat down at the table and slowly placed the jade pendant in his hand on the table.

yan yi came quickly, pushed open the door of the temple and rushed in, looking xuan long up and down, seeing that he should be unharmed, and opened his mouth.

"how did you come back so late?"

"it's almost 10 days."

"can the fox demon be removed?"

xuan long looked up at him and tried to find half a affection in yan yi's eyes, but his face was full of anxiety and impatience, and he didn't even care, he zeng had affection.