chapter hundred-fiftyfour: all these years, i'm sorry

saying that he didn't like it, he still took the sugar gourd from xuan long's hand.

"if you don't like it, don't force it, i'll make a copy for you to eat." xuan long gave an order, and slowly turned around and walked towards the stove.

he had lived here for 100,000 years, but when this stove was fired, it was not much, and god did not need to eat day by day, and he could maintain his spiritual power by inhaling the essence of the sun and moon once a month.

most of the gods who ascended from mortals were accustomed to eating on time three times a day and kept their habits. there are also many gods who are born in the body of god, because they are too boring and lackluster because of the long divine birth, and they also learn to enjoy three meals like mortals.

the reason why xuan long built this stove that day was because he thought that there would be fireworks in his home to be warm. but he was alone, and when the hazy hot water vapor really floated in the house, he felt lonely.

he was not very good at cooking, but he was handy with a chicken soup, because he practiced it a million times.

before falling into the dust, once he went to hang out with yan iris in the mortal world, and when he was tired, he stopped at a small stall on the side of the road, and one of them asked for a bowl of chicken soup to copy his hands, and as a result, yan iris fell in love with it as soon as he ate it.

at that time, they had just married, and yan yi, as the heavenly emperor, was inevitably entangled in government affairs, and it was impossible for him to often go down to eat a bowl of food.

xuan long went to the mortal world to find the owner of the stall in his spare time, spent some money to buy the recipe for the chicken soup copy, practiced repeatedly, and personally made a bowl to deliver to him on the day of yan yi's birthday.

xuan long really didn't have any talent in cooking, although he worked very hard, the taste he could make was always a few points worse than that of the stall owner, but yan yi was very happy, and since then he had pestered him from time to time, asking him to be a copyist for him to eat, and mortals did not worry about going.

xuan long lived here, when the outside world needed to be removed, the home had been repeatedly cleaned inside and out, the iris in the courtyard had been watered, and he didn't know what to do, so he went to the mortal world to buy some ingredients and come back and make chicken soup.

that person was long gone, and he didn't know what the point of continuing to make this chicken soup copyist was, anyway, no matter how delicious it was, no one ate it, even if the delicious taste was better than the stall owner, no one would smile and praise him, but he was still continuing, a hundred thousand years as a day.

it was as if the man was right next to him, waiting to eat a bowl of hot chicken soup he had made by hand. 

ah zhi looked at the busy people at the stove, the heat in the pot was steaming, the figure of xuan long became a little blurry, ah zhi sat at the table and squeezed the sugar gourd, looking at him:

"you... if you don't have to deal with the wound first, i'm not very hungry at the moment. "

"nothing." xuan long focused on the movement of wrapping the hands in his hands, each one carefully pinched and wrapped carefully, as if nothing in life was more important than the copy in his hand.

ah zhi frowned, surprised that xuan long had such a skill, the scribe was like a delicate small yuan treasure, and the size was even and almost unified.

the chicken soup has been stewed in the inner pot of the stove, xuan long cast a spiritual power, so that the chicken soup stewed in the kung fu of the two teas tastes as mellow as a simmer for 5 hours, the white water in the outer pot has been boiled, just to copy the pot, boil twice before it can be eaten.