chapter sixty: the heart of stone

"it's now... melt the demon into him. "

a low magic sound, with a seductive meaning, sounded in ning zhiyu's head.

the demon demon wrapped in small clusters of red flames slowly floated upwards from ning zhiyu's eyebrows, stopping within his reach. ning zhiyu's dark eyes reflected the flame that should not exist in the human world, and his eyes struggled.

"let the demon come close to his eyebrows, and it will pour into his mind on its own."

"quick, right now, the bird bird belongs to you..."

during the induction of the demon lord, ning zhiyu slowly stretched out his hand like a demon, and the flame seemed to have life, jumping and adsorbing in the palm of his hand, with a scorching temperature.

"you promised me that you wouldn't hurt ah yi..."

"that's nature."

"you promise."

"buddha-figures have always said a word."

listening, ning zhiyu seemed to have made up his mind, closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, there was not much struggle under his eyes, and he turned to look sideways at yan yi's face that was close at hand, and his eyes were sad.

"ah iris..."

"i'm sorry... i can't lose you..."

tears fell from his eyes, and the palm of his hand moved closer to yan iris's forehead little by little, and sure enough, as the demon zun said, the flames spontaneously burrowed into yan iris's eyebrow heart and disappeared at once.

ning zhiyu quickly withdrew his hand and looked at yan yi nervously. the latter still slept sweetly, unaware or uncomfortable.

"well done."

"next, you just need a little bit to induce yan yu to dig out xuan long's heart..."

ning zhiyu knew that it was a very stupid thing for him to be led by the nose of a demon, but what else could he do. yan iris fell in love with xuan long, and it was a foregone conclusion. even if the monk is sought out to drive this demon away, what can he do?

he can only let go.

he knew he was going to be mired in a deep quagmire.

from this moment on, he had no turning back...

"how do i do it?"

in order to avoid alarming yan yi, ning zhiyu did not dare to make a sound, the demon zun could spy on his thoughts, what he wanted to say, the demon zun could immediately know, from the beginning to the end, people and demons were communicating silently like this.