chapter forty-seven: embarrassment

"you're back." xuan long let him wrap himself up and open his mouth awkwardly.

mistle said, "i only left overnight, you have become like this, if i don't come back, i don't know what you will be tossed into." "

"......"

when mistle saw that xuan long didn't speak, he knew that this dragon didn't know what to say again, he hated it in his heart, but his movements became lighter and lighter, and he was uncomfortable.

"you don't come to me when i'm gone, i squatted by the edge of the pool and waited for you all night, you didn't even go up to the shore, i really don't matter to you?"

xuan long: "... no. "

he always believed that the person who really wanted to leave could not be retained.

although mistle's daoist practice is shallow, but his spiritual power is not bad, he has the ability to mix in the world, rather than staying by his side, staying in this cold ancient pool, leaving may be better.

what reason did he have to keep him.

"then why don't you come to me?" mistle said aggrieved.

"..."xuan long pursed his lips.

"then if i lose my temper with you from now on, you must come to me." mistle was not willing to embarrass this stupid dragon at all.

xuan long looked at his absolutely charming face, "... good. "

"actually, i just want you to coax me, like my brother, give me a step down, and i will naturally come back." mistle frowned and said awkwardly.

"i see." xuan long opened his mouth seriously.

"don't let yourself get hurt all the time in the future?" mistle raised his reddened eyes. "i'll worry."

"there are only you and i in this world who depend on each other, and i don't want you to be hurt or have an accident for you."

"okay." xuan long dao.

mistletoe was satisfied with this, seeing that xuan long's forehead horn was covered with cold sweat, his face became more and more ugly, and he frowned keenly: "is it abdominal pain again?" "

"no big deal." xuan long looked flat and his voice was weak.

obviously, it was caused by the kneeling when fang cai blocked the whip for the dog emperor, and it was estimated that it involved the abdomen, and mistletoe coldly glanced at the yanyi who looked like a wooden man standing not far away, and clipped the long hair on the side of xuan long's face behind his ears, and the sharp outline was completely exposed.