chapter hundred-twentyfour: how to be well

the east pole hall was the residence of the heavenly emperor and the queen of heaven, and after yan yi and xuan long married, the two lived here until xuan long died in the great war of gods and demons.

the xuan general hall was xuan long's residence when he was a general, and now the two of them are scattered at one time, and they want to sleep in the temple separately.

as soon as pi bi arrived outside the east pole hall, she was stopped by the two tall divine soldiers guarding the door with long guns, she took out the book and left the book, slapped one of the divine soldiers on the chest, and said indignantly: "no, this is the letter that my general gave to the heavenly emperor, and the general said that the heavenly emperor should not bother him in the future, and the general never wants to see him again..."

pi bi deliberately said it loudly, and the people inside should have heard it, and suddenly there was a muffled coughing sound.

the divine soldier sunk her face and told her not to make a fuss, and pity bi finished explaining xuan long's words without showing weakness, and returned to the palace to resume her life.

once upon a time when the heavenly emperor and the heavenly queen had a good relationship, the feelings of these two confidants of pi bi and yan yi were also good, and now that the masters were scattered, she did not have any good looks for these two people.

the two divine soldiers glanced at each other, and both saw the worry in each other's eyes, and the divine soldier who was holding and leaving the book tightened between his brows:

"what to do?"

"the emperor was seriously injured and unconscious for a month, and only woke up last night, telling him at this time that he was afraid..." the divine soldier on the left hesitated.

"sooner or later you'll know." the divine soldier on the right interrupted lowly.

the door of the temple was gently pushed open, and the divine soldiers took away the spear and went to the hall to kneel down on one knee, looking down at the fist and saying, "emperor jun... general xuanlong woke up. "

the man behind the platinum table was covered with ink hair, wearing only a blasphemous robe, and his beautiful face was becoming more and more pale, and he was covered with rice paper in front of him, and the wolf in his hand was drawing something intermittently on the paper, his right hand covered his lips, and he coughed from time to time, and the blood oozed from his fingers and did not know how to manage, and the back of his hand casually wiped the corners of his mouth, leaving a thick red.

after returning from the realm of nuwa, yan yi could not hear it, and the painting was so fascinating that no one intruded.

the people around yan yi were not very receptive to this fact, so everyone was deliberately forgetting, and even the divine soldier remembered this heart-wrenching thing after he had not received a reply for a long time.

he repeated the words he had just said with a teleportation technique.

the sound transmission technique went directly to the other party's brain, no need for hearing, yan yi really raised his head, and after a few times of uncontrollable coughing, his eyes were overjoyed: "... is he awake? "

receiving the affirmative consent of the divine soldier, the corners of yan yi's mouth opened with a smile: "if you wake up, it will be good... just wake up. "

"general xuanlong... sent and left the book over. the divine soldier told him the heavy truth.

yan yi didn't have time to rejoice for too long, and his smile froze at the corner of his mouth, and he suddenly lost his soul, and even his voice lowered: "yes." "

"he's going to leave with me and..."

the wolf in his hand fell off the drawing paper and rolled around a few times, the thick ink stained the man's heroic eyebrows, and yan iris hurriedly took the pen away, but it was too late.

just like what happened, no matter how much you regret it, it's too late...

gently lifting the scroll, the blood-soaked fingertips caressed the man's blurred face, and yan yi laughed foolishly, laughing and laughing, and tears fell from his eyes:

"...... after all, he didn't want me anymore. "

the divine soldier looked up and said worriedly, "emperor... if you are seriously injured, stay in bed. "

yan yi seemed to have not heard it, and for a long time, he said, "beichi, do you believe in your fate..."

"letter." divine soldier back.

"to be a god begins in the celestial realm, and it is necessary to conform to the heavenly path."

"yes..." yan yi stared at the person on the painting and was fascinated, and just as the divine soldier was pondering what to say, yan yi put down the scroll and looked at him.

"and away from the book... show me. "

with a flick of his fingertip, the part of the book appeared in front of yan yi and fell from mid-air flutteringly.

yan yi raised his hand to catch it, unfolded the rice paper, saw the familiar handwriting on it, and his vision quickly became blurred, and he read it word by word.

"fifty thousand years... in this life, the fate is exhausted, and i hope that the king will be safe forever, and there will be no difference between them and two wides, and each will not owe each other..."

"forever well... how to be okay..."

losing xuan long, how could he be okay.