chapter hundred-twentysix: reluctance to marry again

xuan long's back disappeared from sight, and a silver-clad god general appeared on the side of yan iris. the jade steps connected to the sky, except for the clouds, it was clear that they could not see, yan iris was still watching, he asked the people around him.

"what did he say?"

"he said he was happy." kitachi told him with telephony.

yan yi didn't say a word for a long time, and just when beichi thought he wouldn't open his mouth again, yan yi murmured to that side, "joy is good... he rejoiced. "

"he rejoiced... and i rejoiced. "

isn't that the best ending?

without warning, yan yi spewed out a large mouthful of blood, his body trembled slightly, and he habitually covered his lips with the back of his hand, trying to suppress the cough, but he couldn't control it at all.

just like his love for xuan long, and his hatred for himself, he couldn't control it.

blood beads landed on the jade ground in bunches, and yan yi's hands were stained red with blood flowing from his mouth, and even his pale eyebrows were splashed with blood.

"emperor!" kitachi held on to his shaky body.

the wound in front of him that spanned from the chest to the abdomen was obviously cracked, and a large lump of bright red oozed out from the front of the white placket, and the swallow felt very painful and painful.

when xuan long was pregnant, he was imprisoned by himself and tortured, whipped with a whip, and pinched ten fingers with a slug... it must have hurt much more than he did.

the more painful the flesh, the more painful it became in yan yi's heart.

"nothing..." after relaxing, yan yi gently pushed away the support of the divine soldier and walked forward vainly.

"he said he wanted to see ah zhi, and i sent ah zhi to meet him..."

"emperor, go back to the palace." beichi flashing was blocking in front of yan yi, worried.

"on the fifteenth day of the next month, you will marry a new queen, and if the demons refuse to hand over, there will be a great war between the gods and demons, and you need to cultivate your body well."

"your injuries..."

yan yi listened to the clouds in the mist: "when did i say that i was going to marry a new queen?" "

beichi was silent: "the spirit god king has been preparing for the big wedding recently. "

yan yi slowly raised his eyebrows, and after he returned from the realm of nuwa, he fell into a coma after handing over the six heavenly fruits to the spirit of theo, and did not wake up until last night, and no one told him about it.