chapter seventy-six: who is the loser?

the dragon scales were incomparably hard, and the knife was constantly cut, only to cut the blade against the gap where the dragon scales grew, and pull it out along with the flesh.

according to what xuan long said, the tip of the knife was aimed at the dragon scales on xuan long's back, and the moment the blade entered the flesh, xuan long's body tensed up, and the cold incense of blood flowed down the blade and landed between the white and tender fingers of the small felt holding the dagger.

"cold... han gongzi... bleeding..."

xuan long's forehead oozed cold sweat and he said dumbly, "hmm. "

"go ahead."

xiao felt had thought that this dragon scale was like cutting a nail, after all, xuan long said so lightly, who knew that it would bleed. pulling dragon scales is clearly like pulling out fingernails, if this full back of dragon scales are pulled out, can they still live?

he cried and said with a sad face.

"slaves, slaves don't dare..."

"if the emperor knew about it, he would have killed the slaves."

xuan long was feverish when he got up in the morning, his body was weak and weak, and he stood on the side of the bed for so long, he couldn't hold on, and he only hoped that the little eunuch would move quickly.

"no, it won't."

"he said he wanted it."

"you hurry up... i'm a little tired. "

why did the emperor pluck so many dragon scales, even if it was to save the queen, he didn't have to pull out so much at once... the little felt man blushed and shook his hand to re-enter the knife.

"han gongzi, if you can't stand it, just say it, the slave is lighter..."

he all began to talk nonsense, the knife had gone down, where it was still heavy and heavy, xuan long was in a blur of pain, and he followed suit.

"hmm."

the dragon scales fell piece by piece, gradually filling the small black lacquered wooden boxes prepared in advance, which used to be packed in palm-sized wooden boxes, and this time they wanted a hundred pieces, and they were to use larger ones.

the dragon scales that protected xuan long's waist had been plucked out, and the skin that lacked scales was directly exposed to tender red flesh, and the blood flowed endlessly through xuan long's profane pants, dripping down the hem of his pants, and accumulating on the ground.

xuan long was originally standing, and when he got to the back, he couldn't help but kneel down in the pool of blood on the ground, he didn't make much noise the whole time, only breathed heavily, lying on the edge of the bed, very low and very low.