chapter hundred-fourtytwo: finally qualified to stand by his side

that night, when the night was quiet, yan iris groped out of bed, walked to the empty position in the temple, raised his sleeve and waved it, and immediately appeared in front of him an adult-high black hole, as if stepping into it, it would be swallowed up to the point where there was no bone and blood left.

standing outside and looking inside, nothing can be seen, once you step inside, you can see thousands of stars in the sky, and the stars are clustered like the moon around the huge purple emperor star.

when yan yi was very young, he was led into the forbidden land by his father, and yan jing told him that every star in the sky represented a god in the ninth heaven, and the higher the god's position, the brighter the stars, and the purple star that was as warm as a golden wu in the highest position represented the luck of the current emperor.

the stronger the luck, the greater the purple light.

in a high position, with supreme power, he carries on his shoulders an innate mission, and when necessary, for the sake of the celestial gods, they must give up something, even if it is important.

maybe it's life, maybe it's feelings...

when yan yi was young, he did not feel that there was anything wrong with what his father said, and he would want to be an emperor in the future, and naturally he would have to put the gods and the people first. but when he really got to this point, he found that he couldn't do it at all. once people lose the belief in supporting themselves to live, there is no hope, there is no hope, and every day of life is suffering.

maybe he just didn't show up and couldn't take care of the overall situation. there is no waste like him in the celestial realm to be an emperor, and there will be a new emperor, so in fact, whether he lives or dies is not important to the gods.

he just wanted to... just wanted to do something i really wanted to do before i left.

stepping into the black hole, i suddenly felt that the air around me had become much warmer, and a few long warning-like roars in the distance broke through the silent firmament, and the green dragon, white tiger, suzaku, xuanwu, and tengsnake, the five great divine beasts rushed towards this side with great momentum, and instantly arrived outside the yan iris three zhang.

recognizing his breath, the five divine beasts suddenly stopped, fell to the ground in unison, lowered their huge heads, and let out a whimpering sound.

that is absolute surrender.

"back off."

in addition to these five divine beasts, there were also the sun candlelight, the taiyin ghost firefly, the ying dragon, the yellow dragon, and the gou chen, and the five divine beasts were guarding the north side, and yan yi ordered the divine beasts in front of them to pass on their companions and immediately retreat to a hundred miles away, no matter what happened, they were not allowed to get close.

the five divine beasts silently retreated, and soon disappeared into the purple light of the sky, yan iris slowly walked towards the direction of the emperor star with feelings, the closer he got, the more intense the purple light that fell on his face, and the godless eyes burst out with an almost crazy desire, walking faster and faster, faster and faster.

as long as he destroys his own luck, he can truly have the qualifications to pursue xuan long... yan yi was not afraid of death, he only wanted the dragon to smile at him like he had done ten thousand years ago.

for this, he is willing to give everything.

when he struck, yan iris did not hesitate, he stopped under the purple heaven emperor star, his palm condensed ten percent of the divine power, and struck towards the emperor star, the fierce white light slammed into the emperor star, and the powerful divine power rebounded back, flipping yan iris to the ground and spewing out a mouthful of blood.

a crack appeared in the center of the imperial star, and the originally stable purple light suddenly brightened and dimmed, and for a moment the ninth heaven and earth shook the mountain.

what he was destroying was his own life, di xing was injured, yan yi's body would be implicated, his body was as painful as if he was burned by a blazing fire, lining the blood on his lips, and his face was as white as a ghost.

only to hear that fate is weaker than xuan long, i can be with him, and will not be able to restrain him, but i don't know how to be weaker than xuan long in the end, making such a big movement, presumably someone will soon come, yan yi did not dare to delay, propped up and got up, endured the pain and hit the second, third...

the blood that came out of his mouth gradually soaked through the snow-white placket.

the ten divine beasts should have sworn to guard the emperor star to the death, but they could not resist their master's orders, and yan iris told them not to come closer, and they were like being deceived, unable to get close to half a step.

the first heavenly emperor who created them never thought that one day, there would be descendants who would want to weaken their innate supreme destiny with their own hands.

after the fifth stroke, the almost fragmented emperor star was already crumbling, yan yi was in pain, very, very painful, and he remembered the capital punishment that xuan long had suffered in the mortal world, and at that time he was in the same pain as he was now...

at the moment of falling, the spirit god king stepped out of the void and rushed forward to hug yan yi.

"iris!!"

the gods followed up from the void and were horrified to see the dim imperial star that had almost fallen.

tears fell on yan ling's icy face.

"iris... iris... thou shalt not frighten the father..."

yan yi opened his scattered eyes and smiled.

"father... baby, finally... finally qualified, standing by his side... got it..."