chapter seventy-seven: buddha-figures don't like men

"the white robe of the same color, after looking at it for a long time, it is inevitable to get tired, qingmei said that the robe showed its color, so i asked someone to make a few."

"...... isn't it pretty? "

from the beginning of the encounter, ning zhiyu loved to wear white robes, and occasionally changed, it was also light blue or light blue. since becoming empress, ning zhiyu had not worn any color other than white robes, unless she had to wear a special fire-colored phoenix robe at a state banquet.

the first time i saw him wearing such a thick color on a weekday, it was still dark.

yan yi remembered the dragon that he had deliberately snubbed, shook his head, and sat down next to ning zhiyu, with a heart that was a little unaware of himself: "silly ayu, you look good in anything you wear, no matter what kind of you you are, you like it." "

ning zhiyu's hands hidden in the sleeve robe curled up nervously, hiding sadness in his heart, and he forced a smile: "you look good to the eye." "

yan yi picked up the chopsticks and clipped a crystal shrimp dumpling to the small bowl: "eat, wait until it is time, the dish will be cold." "

"nothing." ning zhiyu answered quietly and picked up the chopsticks.

yan yi took the hot chicken soup served by qingmei and took a sip: "in a few days, it will be your birthday, do you have anything special to want?" "

"ayu?"

ning zhiyu lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking, the chopsticks poked at the shrimp dumplings, almost the skin was about to be poked, and before he could clip it, yan zhiyu called him several times in a row, and ning zhiyu turned his head to look at him.

"...... yes? "

yan yi smiled and raised his hand to scratch the bridge of his nose: "what is wrong with you today, why do you have to eat so carelessly, but your body is not good?" "

"no, i've served dragon scales, it's much better." ning zhiyu smiled.

yan yi patiently repeated, "yuanfang said that next month is your birthday, do you have anything special to want?" "

"the birthday ceremony, which is only once a year, must be well prepared, and then a hundred officials will be invited into the palace to celebrate for you, and the whole country will be exempted from tax for one month, and then pardon the prisoners who were imprisoned last month, so as to accumulate blessings for you."

he was the neglected one in xiangfu since he was a child, his father did not hurt or love his mother, he did not have a birthday, and it was after meeting yan yi that he had this blessing. ning zhiyu looked at yan yi's smiling face, and his heart was happy, but he couldn't help but be sad.

glad that he remembered himself so much, and remembered his birthday more carefully every year than he did.