chapter four: the healing elixir

xuan long had been cultivating for nearly ten thousand years, he shouldn't have been so weak, his great disaster was coming, his mana was gradually weakening, and the pain in his body became clear, and even the wounds left by the scales could not be longed.

as the heavens got closer, the more he was no different from ordinary mortals, and it was naturally uncomfortable to be tossed like this.

the man who had just experienced the so-called conjugal intercourse on the stone bed was naked, and even the quilt was too late to cover himself, and he had already slept soundly, he trusted yan yi too much, and did not think about fortification at all.

yan yi quietly stopped at the edge of the bed, his eyes fell on the wound on xuan long's left chest, that wound was facing the heart, as long as he stabbed the dagger into it, he would die...

it won't be too painful.

then he dug out his heart and went back to save ayu.

as an emperor, yan yi had compassion in his heart, but he asked himself if he was not an indecisive person, when the golden ruan hall had a blade on his hand, the blood was splashed on the spot, and there was no weakness, but now he could not get his hands down.

the dagger in his hand was raised high, and the fingers holding the knife were so hard that their bones turned white, and they could not fall for a long time.

that deep discomfort almost overwhelmed yan yi, as if he and xuan long had not first met january, but in the previous life, they had already known each other in the previous life, otherwise how could he be soft.

to be soft on others is to be cruel to ning zhiyu...

he can lose anyone, but not his ayu.

yan yi closed his eyes, his breathing trembled, gritted his teeth and raised the dagger in his hand, and stabbed it into xuan long's chest fiercely——

the man on the stone bed suddenly whimpered low, frowned in pain, turned over, and curled up slightly, looking like some kind of wounded beast, too fragile to hide.

yan yi's movements froze, and xuan long's miserable white face was reflected under his eyes.

the tip of the knife was stained with a few drops of blood, and just now he had only stabbed into it, and a small stream of blood flowed from xuan long's chest into the snow-white quilt.

it looks glaring.

after losing his concentration for a moment, xuan long half-opened his turquoise eyes without warning, and his hazy gaze fell on yan yi on the side of the bed, and it took a while before he reacted as if he did not understand.

"...... why don't you sleep yet? "

the dagger was swiftly hidden in the sleeve of the blasphemous coat of his coat, and he pursed his lips and whispered, "look at you, it looks good." "

xuan long didn't notice anything unusual, he had long been accustomed to the pain in his chest, and it was not obvious to increase a few points, and his sanity was not clear at this time.

yan yi always liked to say some sticky words to him, xuanlong was shy in his heart, but his face was not very expressive: "go to sleep quickly." "

immediately, overwhelmed, he closed his eyes again and passed out.

yan yi breathed a sigh of relief and did not dare to act rashly again.

missing this opportunity, he vaguely felt chagrined and inexplicably relaxed.

wait a minute... wait a minute...

suppressing the chaotic thoughts, yan yi went to get a clean white cloth, carefully cleaned up the blood on xuan long's body, went to bed and carried him to sleep from behind.

the next day xuan long woke up feeling very strange underneath him, and it was not very convenient to walk, but he had heard that it was a pleasure to have sex with his beloved, and he did not know how. probably as he is now, the heart is happy, the body has to suffer, otherwise why would it hurt so much.

yan iris loves to eat buns and lotus leaf porridge in the jing royal building, xuan long got up and went to chang'an city to buy breakfast, he did not necessarily go out once in the past hundred years, living by fish and shrimp in the pool, now he has to run to the human world three times a day, yan iris mouth is very picky, cold things would rather be hungry than touch half a point, only eat hot.

when yan yi was still asleep when he returned, xuan long placed the food box on the stone table, and his bony fingers ripped open his clothes, revealing the position of his heart, and picked up the dagger on the table.

it was the one that yan yi wanted to slaughter the dragon and dig his heart last night.

xuanlong's palm lightly brushed across the air at the mouth of his heart, and the skin was instantly covered with beautiful glossy dark scales.

the dragon scales at the mouth of the heart were the best medicine for healing, and now that they had almost been plucked out, xuan long randomly aimed at a piece of dragon scales on the edge of the heart mouth and pried it down with the tip of the knife.

he swallowed the muffled hum into his throat, did not say a word, only his face was paler, and the blood stained his clothes, fortunately, it was a xuan robe, which was not easy to see.

"what are you doing?" soon after, the sound of swallow kites came from behind him.

xuan long quietly sorted out his clothes, hid the blood on the dagger and put them back in place, before turning to look at yan yi, who had already sat up on the bed: "get up and eat breakfast." "

"what were you doing?" yan yi fox stared at the man's cold face suspiciously, feeling that something was wrong with him.

"nothing." xuan long dao.

"why do you get hurt when you're good?" remembering the wound in his heart, yan yi frowned.

xuan long was silent for a moment, avoiding his gaze: "unintentionally." "

yan yi was well aware of xuan long's temperament, and if he didn't want to talk about something, even if he couldn't pry it out, he had to give up.