chapter hundred-fourtyfive: starting from the beginning

the door was finally closed, and yan yi was blocked out, and he sat on his knees, hanging his head, and said faintly, "you don't want me... how do i live..."

when the moon gradually brightened, when beichi arrived, there was only one yanyi left outside the palace, and it was cold and cold.

before going out, it was clear that xian'e had been carefully dressed, and she didn't want to do so much kung fu for a while, so it completely changed, the blood and dust on the noble silver robe were mixed together, the long hair that was deliberately blackened was gray, and the blood flowed from the wound on the forehead into the eyes, no different from the broken dolls that others did not want.

beichi walked over to him, bent down to help him, and said hoarsely, "emperor jun, go back." "

yan yi stood up in a vacuum, and was helped down the steps by beichi, his soul did not get up with his body, he was stunned, he took a few steps and fell down, and did not get up again.

"emperor!!"

that night, the east pole hall was once again a big move, and several medical immortals were busy, pharmacizing and healing for yan yi, and tossing and turning until midnight.

when he was awake, there was not a moment when he did not feel pain, and it was a good thing for him not to wake up, if he could sleep for a long time from now on, he would be liberated forever, but unfortunately, the spirit would not let him die, yan jing would not let him die, and every medical immortal in the hall of medical immortals would not allow him to fall.

a few days later, when yan yi woke up, he found that his eyes could feel the light, and although he could not see things clearly, he could already faintly see a vague outline.

listening to yu ling, it was yan jing who had asked for a way to gradually restore his missing five senses from an ancient god who lived in seclusion in the mortal world, and brought back a small bottle of soup medicine that was said to be able to forget the pain when drunk.

as for the method of repairing the emperor star, it could not be found.

how can you end up in a good end, and it is normal not to find it, but as a father, how can you watch your child die in despair. yan jing came back to explain some things, and it was too late to stay with the spirit god king, and his ass was not yet hot before he set off again with his henchmen.

unable to find a way to repair the emperor star, yan yi only had a hundred years left at most, and he had to seize the time.

however, yan yi himself didn't care how much time he still had to live, he originally thought that a hundred years was too little, and it would be over in the blink of an eye, and he couldn't stay with xuan long for a long time. now he thought that a hundred years was too long, so long that every breath he was awake like torment, he was not even happy for his eyes to return to light, he was afraid of seeing xuan long with other men.

the only hope was burned to ashes by the fire, and as soon as the wind blew, there was nothing left.