chapter twenty-six: important and unimportant

ning zhiyu's illness could not be delayed for half a day, and yan yi thought that he coughed up so much blood, and his whole heart was colicked.

the next morning, after xuan long went to the screen, he used a dagger to cut thirty dragon scales down on his right chest, and the blood flowed down as if it were leaking, instantly soaking his clothes.

yan yi waited outside in a hurry, and xuan long reluctantly straightened out his clothes, stepped out of the screen, and handed him the dragon scales that had been cleaned up with spells.

"take it."

thirty whole pieces, yarded in the palm of the hand, glowing with an inky black luster, and even a little more afraid that one hand could not hold it.

yan yi looked down at it, did not answer, although xuan long could not see anything on the surface, but he smelled a strong smell of blood, before he did not understand why the cold incense on xuan long's body was suddenly thick and faint, and then he knew - if xuan long sweated, or bled, the smell would become strong.

because that cold incense was the smell of his bones and blood.

"apo, are you all right?" yan yu stared at xuan long's pale face and whispered. 

"nothing." xuan long shook his head and moved the dragon scales closer to him.

yan yi raised his hand to take it, his heart suddenly became a little sour, obviously he didn't feel anything when he opened his mouth, he really got his hand, as if there were ants nibbling in his heart, a fine hidden pain.

but that hidden pain was nothing more important than the great pain that needed to be endured to lose ning zhiyu.

"thank you, apo... if it weren't for you, i really don't know what to do. "

xuan long looked down uncomfortably, "mo said thank you." "

between them, if they say thank you, they seem too angry.

"okay." after getting the dragon scales, yan yi was in a good mood, so he smiled at xuan long without stinginess, took a step forward to clasp his back, lifted the hair on his forehead, and kissed him on the forehead. "then i'll come to you later."

"hmm." xuan long's eyelashes fluttered slightly, casting a faint shadow between the sharp eye contours, and yan yi looked at him for a moment, pinched his white earlobes, leaned over and kissed him on the lips, before turning away.

as soon as yan yi left, xuan long couldn't hold on, and walked shakily to the edge of the bed, sat down on the limb of the bed, and lay down.

the blood loss made him feel cold, dizzy, and the pain in his abdomen was not stopping, it seemed that there was no falsehood in the words of the predecessors, and after he was pregnant, his body was really becoming more and more inferior to the past.