chapter hundred-eighteen: the dragon realm of the soul road

the residence of the dragon realm patriarch is a courtyard of eight entrances, and at the door are two magnificent stone statues of the green dragon on the left and the right, and the vermilion gate is inlaid with dark gold and copper rings, which is much more magnificent than the elegant small bamboo building of the doctor saint.

yan yi had just come out of the previous soul consciousness realm, and he was attracted here by the gathering soul box. xuan long didn't talk much to him about the family, only mentioning that his mother didn't like him very much.

if you can ruthlessly cut off one of your own son's dragon horns and then expel them from the dragon realm, it is not only disliked, i am afraid that it will be so because of the blood sea and deep hatred.

he had never asked xuan long the reason before, but now he had to find out why xuan long's mother and father treated him so cruelly, and whether the little dragon er had really made some unforgivable mistake when he was young.

without staying outside, yan yi raised his hand to cast a spell on himself, and it didn't take a moment to enter the realm of soul consciousness.

walking through the closed doors, you can see a harmonious scene of small bridges and flowers and birds in the courtyard, and you will pass through several stone arches to reach the backyard.

in the lobby, the family gathered around the table and were eating.

the beautiful woman on the main seat should be xuan long's mother-in-law, she is dressed in red, two dragon horns of moderate thickness extend from her hair, her expression is gentle and smiling, from time to time she carries chopsticks to give the children food, chanting some small household words, telling them not to be greedy, to cultivate well.

there were two men and four women sitting around her, the oldest looking close to the terran 18-year-old, and the youngest looking like the terran seven or eight years old.

yan yi had seen him in xuan long's nightmare when he was a child, he should be the youngest child in the family, and when he was expelled, he was about the same as the appearance of the terrans when he was four or five years old, very thin.

of the six children at this table, there was no xuanlong.

the family was eating together lively, there was no one, it should be easy to find, but no one at the dinner table mentioned xuan long, as if his presence in this home was equivalent to air.

just when yan iris was stunned, behind him came the sound of light, almost cautious footsteps, and a childish child's voice.

"...... mother. 

yan yi reflexively turned to look, and saw the little xuan long standing outside the threshold, the ice green eyes quietly looking at the woman in the middle of the main seat, even if there was no expression on his face, yan yi could still see the desire in his heart, longing for his mother to allow him to eat with his family, or hug him, smile at him or smile.