chapter seven: there is only the swallow kite

during the period when yan yi was not in the palace, the government was managed by the prime minister, and since he had returned to the palace, he was going to resume the early dynasty.

after five more passes, the sky is full of fish belly, and the great eunuch whispers outside the palace that yan iris should get up in the morning, and yan iris is used to getting up, and at this time he is pestering xuan long to sleep soundly, frowning and refusing to take care of the old eunuch outside.

he was only 19 years old, and although he was the lord of the world, the child's heart had not yet receded.

in order to be convinced by being high in front of his courtiers and hiding his true emotions, he has never bothered to cover them up in front of those close to him.

seeing that the people outside were in a hurry, xuan long gently touched the hand of the yan iris circle around his waist: "ah iris." "

the voice was mellow and gentle, completely different from xuan long's cold appearance, and when he heard yan yu get up, he lost most of his breath, but he didn't remember it even more, and he reluctantly opened his eyes, clasped xuan long's waist and pressed against himself, and it was a fanatical and wet kiss.

xuan long suffered silently, his ears quietly stained red, he always seemed a little wooden in this regard, and he didn't know how to respond, afraid of making a joke and causing people to laugh, so he simply didn't respond, yan yi wanted to get it how to get it, he cooperated.

kissing and kissing was a little bit of a change of taste, the temperature in the palace gradually increased, and yan yi's hand slid all the way down his naked body, stopping between the man's legs: "apo, i think..."

xuan long subconsciously parted his legs a little, although he was still injured, he could bear it.

there was a faint cold fragrance on his body, which seemed to be innate, and it smelled particularly comfortable, yan yi was originally obsessed with xuan long's body, and when he was emotional, he smelled the smell even more uncontrollably.

yan iris's eyes changed, and his fingers... omit......

(here the full version moves to weibo to enjoy)

after the end, yan yi hugged the man in his arms with his feet, still refusing to get up, he always felt that 'the spring supper was bitter and the sun was high, and the king did not go early from then on' the words were too absurd, as an emperor, how could he delay the government because of lust, and wait until he opened the meat to know the magic.

in fact, xuanlong was not the type he liked, he loved ning zhiyu deeply, loved him tenderly, loved him soft in temperament, not as strong as xuanlong, so strong that he did not need protection at all.

ning zhiyu is different, as a beggar shuzi, it is precisely because of his protection that he can spend the rest of his life safely, men will always have a desire to protect the weak, and ning zhiyu is his lover in his previous life.