chapter eighty-seven: there is no more mistletoe in the world

the change in front of them made both of them stunned.

the air in the temple fell silent at this moment.

eerie silence.

thick blood gushed out of mistle's lips and landed on the dark blue eunuch's clothes, dyed a dark red patch. this sword is a spirit sword, and when it pierces into the demon's body, it will crush the demon's soul, so as to stop the rebellion of the demon with advanced dao fa.

li nianhuai had used this sword against mistle countless times, sometimes piercing his legs, sometimes piercing his arms, sometimes stabbing him in the abdomen, and the wounds did not lead to death, but no matter where he stabbed in, the arrogant fox demon would be quieted by the pain of broken souls and lose the ability to resist.

he always said that he would kill him to pay for his life, but he did not actually do so, probably as he said, it was better to live than to die, which was the most painful thing in the world, so he kept half of his life, and tortured him for fun.

this time, the sword in his hand did not stab, did not waste its strength in excess, and penetrated his heart steadily.

mistletoe's face was pale with pain, but the smile at the corner of his mouth was wanton, and he looked down at the silver sword that glowed with cold light in his heart, and the blood fell on the hilt of the sword, adding a bright color.

the demon sword really lived up to its name, and the thorn hurt everywhere, but it still hurt the most in the heart.

li nianhuai jerked the silver sword back, and for the first time on that cold face, surprise appeared, blood gushed out from mistle's heart, splashing on his face, and in his eyes, even the eyelashes were stained red, and he blinked reflexively.

"li nianhuai... you're satisfied..."

"little master, i said... i won't let you succeed, i'll die, and i won't let you go back..."

mistletoe's body was shaky, his heart was inexplicably full of happiness, and every time he said a word, a lot of blood gushed out of his mouth, but that did not prevent the irony from appearing in his jewel-like blue eyes. 

unable to hold back, he fell into xuan long's arms, and xuan long instinctively caught him and murmured, "mistle..."

why?

isn't it all right, mistle said to pack up his things for him, and when the time came, he left here with him...

why......

even though he was supported by xuan long's arms, mistle's body still slid down with no strength, and xuan long gently lowered him to the ground, wiped the blood on his lips with his sleeve, and clumsily comforted him.

"don't be afraid... i went looking for the bird of prey and told him to ask the flower spirit to save you. "