chapter hundred-twenty: in the future, the father himself will teach you

after the flower lady's xianggong snow wolf demon was captured by the monks, she always felt that xianggong would return and refused to leave the small mansion in huawei lane in the human world, which was the place where they had contracted to have children.

until yan yi decided to hand over ah zhi to her, at that time, her husband had been missing for seven or eight years, and she was alone with two young children in the human world, and finally she was not safe, so she returned to huashan.

huashan is the land boundary of the flower spirit clan, and it is also the hometown of the flower lady, located in an indisputable corner of the demon realm, and yan iris heard the flower lady mention it before she died. he was now the emperor of heaven, and when he arrived at a place, he knocked on the ground at will, and the land came out in a public and fearful manner to show him the way, and it did not take long to determine the direction.

when you get closer, you can find them by breath.

just after the rain, the cherry blossoms blooming in full bloom, the flowers are blooming, and every breath of air inhaled is filled with a sweet fragrance. a humble wooden house is clustered between the flowers, the wooden house is small, but delicate to see, surrounded by a half-man-high wooden fence into a small courtyard, the courtyard has a cobblestone well.

there was a little man at the well, more than five years old, wearing a clean little black robe, who was huddled on the edge of the well to fetch water. half of his body was almost hanging out, frowning and lifting the bucket filled with water with hemp rope, holding his face slightly red, and his breath was uneven.

the five-year-old child of the terran race is still rolling in the mud, and wherever he can do work, it is good to obey. the little man was already able to help the adults, he inherited some of xuan long's spiritual power, and his strength was greater than that of his peers from a young age, but the wooden barrel filled with water was heavier than his whole person, and it was impossible not to lift it without effort.

when the barrel was lifted out of the well, because he did not take it steadily, he placed the barrel on the ground, untied the hemp rope wrapped around the handle in a circle, stood in place for a while, and then lifted the barrel handle with both hands, and walked slowly toward the house, and the water that swung out wet the clothes of the little man.

"ah zhi..."

a hoarse, low cry spread out in the air.

the little man was stunned, and turned around with difficulty carrying a bucket of water, and saw a person standing outside the half-man-high wooden railing. the man was dressed in a white robe, the background was a fiery red sunset, the hem of the clothes danced with the wind, and the smile carried the sadness of a long goodbye and the joy of reunion, so gentle that ah zhi felt unreal.

"father? ......"

ah zhi had a calmness beyond his age at a young age, but at this moment, his eyes were gradually red uncontrollably, he looked at yan yi, even his voice was dumb, and he would not cry.

"father the emperor... when will you and your mother-in-law come to pick me up?