chapter hundred-twentynine: you are his only way to live

when xuan long was young, he was picked up by yan jing from the west sea and adopted as an adopted son, he was hundreds of years older than yan yi, and grew up with yan yi, and yan jing and yu ling treated him with nurturing grace.

pingbai appeared a cheap brother, yan iris was not happy, when he was young, xuan long was not bullied by him, but xuan long was obedient from an early age, and let yan iris and follow yan iris everywhere, and was accepted after a long time.

yan jing valued him very much, taught him spells, and urged him to learn the art of war, which made him the later god general xuan long.

it is reasonable to say that they should return to the ninth heaven and go to see yan jing and the spirit of dragging.

fifty thousand years ago, yan yi decided to marry xuan long as the queen of heaven, their fate was not compatible, their names were not right, and they insisted that they would be punished by heaven together, and yan jing and yu ling became very angry.

yan iris wants to marry xuan long, if xuan long is unwilling, the former is also impossible, and it is not yan iris who is bent on going his own way, it is xuan long who is willing.

where can others stop the two things that are pleasing to each other.

for a long time after getting married, ling ling refused to give xuan long a good look, until he heard that xuan long was pregnant, the relationship eased up, and asked someone to send a book about pregnancy to him to read.

later, without waiting for the understanding of the spirit, xuan long died in battle at shennanling.

after being reborn, he recalled the past, knew that his name yan jing and the trailing spirit were disappointed thoroughly, and when he heard that they were having a good life, he was relieved, and did not want to hinder their eyes, but he did not expect that the trailing spirit would take the initiative to find him.

reacting to this, xuan long bent down and bowed to the man on the steps.

"see the divine king."

"no need to be polite." ling ling smiled faintly, as if he had not cared about the past. "soon after the general's flesh was reshaped, the soul crack recovered well?"

xuan long: "thank you very much for your concern... it's good. "

the two were silent for a moment, and then the spirit said bluntly, "i have something i want to ask the general." "

in the past, the spirits of the trolls had called him xiao hanbo, but now they were a general, obviously alienated. when he was young, the spirit of the dragon found something fresh to eat, the bird has it, the dragon will also have it, the bird bird is not happy that the love of the parents is taken away by others, always have to be breathlessly occupied together with the share of the dragon, and the spirit will reprimand the bird bird for it.

they treated him very well, and it was he who failed to live up to their expectations.