chapter fifty-eight: the demon demon

"empress niangniang, use something, this is a snack sent from the imperial dining room, it is a fresh trick." ome brought an enamel painted plate to the bedside, filled with pink pastries in the shape of peaches.

ning zhiyu looked out the window at the green willows, the summer was about to pass, and the afternoon was already a little cool.

"...... i haven't seen her in 13 days. "

"for the first time since we met, he's been so busy."

"slaves and slaves in government affairs do not understand, and the emperor is always unable to get rid of himself." qingmei whispered comfortingly. "yesterday, when the slave maid went to the qiankun palace to deliver fresh peach juice, the emperor instructed the slave maid to take good care of you and tell you to take care of your body, and he would come when he was empty."

ning zhiyu: "i want to meet him." "

"if he doesn't come looking for me, i'll go look for him and make a pot of tea for him."

"empress niangniang, you are not in good health, so don't go out and move around at will." ome worried.

ning zhiyu shook his head, "i'm fine." "

"lying down for too long, going out for a walk, maybe there are still benefits."

qingmei knew that she could not persuade him, so she did not persuade him, and waited for ning zhiyu to get out of bed, change into a white robe for him, and put on a cloak on the outside before going out.

qingmei asked someone to prepare a phoenix, but ning zhiyu did not want to sit down, so he had to walk.

although the qiankun palace was not far from the luan feng palace, it would take a little and a half hour to walk so slowly and leisurely, and ning zhiyu's weak body did not take long to sweat and gasp badly. the slanting sun fell on the palace wall, and qingmei followed him with an umbrella, holding a veil to wipe the sweat from his forehead. 

seeing that she could see the gate of the qiankun palace after passing the corner, qingmei said happily: "the empress dowager personally went to see the emperor, and the emperor will be happy to see you." "

"yes." ning zhiyu smiled, obviously in a better mood.

"yes."

chen yan and xiao dezi were standing outside the palace, and when they saw ning zhiyu coming, they quickly greeted him and saluted him, and ning zhiyu greeted them with a few words of greeting and explained their intentions.

when chen yan went in to inform yan yi, yan yi was sitting on the edge of the bed to wipe the face of the unconscious man on the bed, and xuan long's high fever had receded, but he had not woken up yet. after listening to chen yan's words, yan yi turned his head in surprise.