chapter twenty-seven: ryūnaidan

"what's wrong?" the two hugged for a while before letting go, seeing ning zhiyu looking at himself out of his mind, yan yi wondered.

"nothing." ning zhiyu smiled and shook his head, looking the same.

yan yi leaned over and kissed him lightly on the corner of his forehead: "that's going to go up to the court, come to accompany you later." "

"hmm."

yan yi said that he would come to accompany ning zhiyu later, and he would really come, not like xuan long, coaxing his mouth, but in fact, he didn't pay attention to it at all, and in the blink of an eye, he forgot what he said to the dragon.

only xuan long was still waiting foolishly, thinking that yan yi would really come, and when it was dark, he was not allowed to sleep by himself, they could not see each other often, if they slept like this again, they would waste another day in vain, and when ah yi came, he should talk to the man well.

although he was clumsy and could not say a few words, it was good for him to stay with him quietly.

he got up and cleaned his body, hastily bandaged his wounds, replaced his blood-stained robes, and sat down at the table, waiting. he had carved a small wooden man in his hand, but he didn't feel bored.

although yan yi was no longer angry with him, but he was not prepared to give up halfway, even if the small wooden man carved out at the end was still too bad to send his hand, it was good to leave him to watch.

as the moonlight outside the window gradually brightened, xiao dezi estimated the hour and knocked on the door of the temple: "han gongzi, the hour is not early, can you pass on the meal?" "

xuan long's carving knife slipped and cut the index finger of his left hand, and the blood beads came out in an instant, and he returned from his stunnedness, lifting his sore neck and looking out the door: "wait for ah yi to come, and then pass it on." "

xiao dezi: "it's all this hour, the emperor should not come, you haven't eaten much at noon, or eat something to pad your stomach first, if the emperor knows that you don't care about your body so much, it will be painful." "

the people in the hall did not reply for a long time, and when xiao dezi couldn't help but open his mouth again, a muffled sentence came from inside the door. 

"he said he would come."

......

at the same time.

luan feng temple.

ning zhiyu was sick for a long time, not only could not blow the wind, but even got out of bed and walked a few steps tired and panicked, yan yi was not willing to let him suffer, so he let him eat on the bed, and at this time he was personally holding a white jade bowl to feed him porridge.