chapter hundred-thirtyfive: nothing about me

this dream is terrible.

for the first time in her life, her mother hugged him, but she was about to abandon him in the blink of an eye.

ah xian was still very young, too small to really recognize the meaning of death, he just looked at his mother-in-law and felt very scared, so scared that he could hardly move.

ning zhiyu fell down in the eyes of everyone, ah xian murmured to his mother,, stumbled towards him, fell halfway down, rubbed his cheeks and felt pain, and then reacted, it turned out that this was not a dream.

the mother-in-law really hugged him.

he also apologized to him, saying that he was sorry.

but why... his mother had just gotten close to him, so she was leaving him?

he was not angry with his mother.

ah xian couldn't understand.

he knelt down beside ning zhiyu and whispered in confusion, "mother...) mother-in-law..."

ning zhiyu opened his eyes, looked at the soft dough around him loosely, opened his mouth to speak, coughed up a lot of blood, and splashed a lot on the soft dough's white and tender face.

ah xian shook his small hand to wipe the blood from ning zhiyu's lips, and bean's tears fell from his eyes: "mother... mother-in-law..."

this was the first time ning zhiyu had seen ah xian crying, no matter how coldly he treated this child before, ah xian was as unresponsive as if he lacked roots, he had thought that this child was stupid, but now he thought it was not so.

sighing in his heart, he opened his mouth like a gossamer:

"not with you... don't look back... how can you be so disobedient..."

ah xian whispered and cried, and grabbed ning zhiyu's hand with his blood-stained hand and pasted it on his face: "ah xian knows that he is wrong, ah xian will obediently listen to his mother's words in the future, and his mother and father should not be angry with ah xian..."

the magic blade hurt not only the flesh, but also tore ning zhiyu's soul, he was a mortal, where he could bear this pain, his consciousness became heavier and heavier, and every word he said was so difficult that he had to use all his strength.

the blood mist in the sky dissipated with the end of the battle of gods and demons, revealing a blue and quiet sky. ning zhiyu seemed to have gained freedom, but in fact, his life had long been eclipsed, and there was no bright path that could allow him to go on safely.

at the time of his death, looking back on his hasty and futile life, he finally regretted going to this world.

he who has been hurt and who has hurt others, now with his life atonement, is considered to have atonement for his sins. the only thing i am sorry for is this soft little ball around him, how innocent he was, he was hated by his mother for no reason at birth, and he never got a trace of warmth from his mother.