chapter fourteen: desperate dreams

xuan yu opened slightly, the candles in the temple flickered on and off, the overlapping figures in the hanging luo tent shook, and a suppressed muffled hum was faintly emitted, and a slender hand suddenly stretched out from under the tent, and the next second it was tightly clasped on the edge of the bed.

the faint sound of collisions and disordered breathing did not disappear into the temple until late at night...

yan yi wrapped xuan long's waist into his arms, and the sweaty bodies of the two were suddenly pressed together, and the tip of his nose was filled with a refreshing cold fragrance, which made people smell extremely comfortable.

yan yu kissed behind xuan long's ear, "ah po, i didn't hold back for a while, i'm sorry..."

xuan long was too tired to have the energy to take care of him, his eyelids were too heavy to lift, and after half a moment he barely squeezed out a hoarse sentence: "no obstacle." "

yan iris did not intend to find xuan long xing huan, he wanted to come and accompany xuan long to sleep simply, who knew that when he went to kiss him, he could not control the cold incense on his body, and yan iris suspected that there was something mixed in the cold incense on xuan long's body. soul medicine, otherwise how could he be so out of control.

however, from the day he first saw it, xuan long had such a smell on his body, which showed that he was born and could not do anything.

even the blood and sweat shed by xuanlong are this good smell, unlike the human race, the blood is a bad smell of rust, and the smell of sweat is even more smelly.

things seem to be moving in an uncontrollable direction.

how he was always unable to get rid of the temptation of xuan long's body.

in the end, it is because xuanlong is really too delicious... or was it because he had only tasted the body of a dragon that was so hungry and thirsty?

when ning zhiyu woke up, they knew after rounding the room.

yan yu hugged xuan long, but what he thought in his heart was ayu who was lying unconscious in the luan feng hall at the moment, he thought that ayu was so gentle and soft, born white and handsome, it must be much better than xuan long.

when the room is rounded, he will definitely not be hungry for xuan long's body anymore.

ayu was the empress he had married in three books and six ceremonies, and it was the palm treasure he had loved for three years, the cinnabar mole. and xuan long was just a chess piece that was tricked into the palace to save ayu, which was lighter and heavier, and yan yi had always been very clear.

he didn't want to kill xuan long, as long as he saved ayu with a little dragon scale, when ayu woke up, he would let him go.

there is guilt, but yan yi is an emperor, all the rivers and mountains are his, xuan long is in his big redundant country, he is also his, life and death is not a matter of his own words, what is the matter of asking him to have some dragon scales.

thinking so, yan yi's heart was inexplicably uneasy, probably because he not only wanted xuan long's scales, he also deceived xuan long's feelings.

thinking about it again, i don't love him anyway, and i am fierce, and i care about what to do so much.

since the ancient emperor was very affectionate, he was already very benevolent. if it was someone else, maybe he would take xuan long's heart as soon as he came up.

thinking like this, yan yu felt that he was not wrong at all, everything was for ayu, he was forced to do so.

smelling the unique cold fragrance on xuan long's body, yan yi closed his eyes in peace and gradually fell into a deep sleep.

he had a dream.

the fierce flames of war are full of fire.

surrounded by corpses killed in battle, lying on the ground like rags, the sky was stained blood red...

the man fell into his arms dying, his face full of blood, and he wanted to use his sleeve to help him wipe his face, but the face that was blurred with blood could not be wiped clean, but it hurt the wound on the man's face.

that kind of desperate despair and sadness surged in yan yi's chest, and he was very afraid, afraid that the man would leave him forever, so he hugged him, covered the blood hole in his chest, and begged him over and over again not to die.

the man seemed to be smiling at him, the mouth that kept gushing blood bubbles moved to say something to him, yan iris couldn't hear clearly, and he couldn't see the man's face clearly, and his ears whineed non-stop, like the sound of the wind, and like the cries of the wind coming from a distant valley, yan iris collapsed and cried, because he found that gradually the man did not even say a word, his mouth did not move, as if he had no strength.

no matter how he begged him, in the end the man still lost his life in his arms, and the man's body turned into an ink-colored spark, disappearing little by little in his arms, disappearing into mid-air...

unable to wake up in the nightmare, yan yu twisted his eyebrows in pain and murmured in despair, "ayu..."

"ayu... don't go..."

it rained outside the house, ticking on the eaves of the temple, and the sky was slightly white.

xuan long beside him was awakened, and thoughtfully looked at the tears that kept flowing from the corners of yan iris's eyes, he hesitantly reached over to help him wipe them off, but just after wiping them, new tears came out, gradually wetting his sideburns.

who is ayu? ......

xuan long didn't understand why yan yi was crying so sadly when he thought of that person, so he was silent and gently pushed yan yi's arm, trying to wake him up: "ah yi."