chapter seventy-five: i want a hundred pieces

in the middle of the night, the man in his arms finally returned to silence and fell asleep in his arms.

yan yi sniffed the cold fragrance on xuan long's body, felt very comfortable in his heart, and was reluctant to leave when he hugged him. promised ayu to come and get the dragon scales back, but at this time, i thought that ayu must have slept.

xuan long fang was in such a bad pain that it was difficult to stabilize, and then he woke him up and asked him to pluck his scales, which yan yi did not do very well. although he has no love for him, he does not want to deliberately call him uncomfortable, and if the two can get along without incident, he is willing to treat him better.

thinking about it, yan yi fished the person into his arms and fell into a peaceful sleep.

luan feng temple.

late at night, the candle was not extinguished, ning zhiyu sat on the head of the bed in a thin shirt, the futon covered to his waist, looking at the entrance of the inner temple in a daze.

there were sudden footsteps outside, ning zhiyu returned to god, his eyes showed joy, and he saw that the person who came in was the palace girl qingmei beside him, and his look slowly dimmed.

ome whispered to the edge of the bed.

"...... is he still in the future? ning zhiyu looked away and asked softly.

qingmei shook her head and sighed secretly: "empress niangniang, the fourth change has passed, and in a few hours it will be dawn, so you should go to bed early in the night." "

"the emperor has come to see you every day and month in recent days, and tonight he suddenly reneges on his word, there must be a complicated matter entangled in his body, you don't have to think about it."

"if you stay up like this, your body can't survive..."

ning zhiyu's eyes reflected the jumping candle flame not far away, because he did not take the medicine mixed with dragon scales on time, his face was extremely white, and a green silk was scattered in front of him, which was elegant and elegant.

everyone else thought that yan yi loved him so much that even the government had to move to the luan feng hall to deal with it, and did not want to leave him for half a step. only he knew that it was all the credit of the demon demon, and if there were no demon demon, yan yi would have already fallen deeply in love with xuan long at this time.

even after taking the demon, yan iris subconsciously could not do without xuan long, how many nights, he heard yan iris and xuan long in the next door to the temple cloud rain. he lay on the bed with his eyes open, his fingertips almost ripping through the mattress underneath him.

yan yi would rather tangle with xuan long than touch him. as the demon zun said, he was so obvious as he implied, yan yi was still indifferent, he was really a failure.