chapter fifteen: i will protect you

"ayu!" yan yi sat up violently from the bed, ming huangjin was slid from his body to his waist, his eyes were wide and staring forward, and his breathing was rising and falling violently.

xuan long was startled, and sat up slowly with the pain on his body, looking at yan yi's ice-green pupils with a faint worry: "but have a nightmare?" "

yan yi seemed to have really woken up from the dream at this moment, slowly turning his head to stare at xuan long, and the peach blossom eyes of the hooked people were covered with blood at the moment, looking a little sinister.

xuan long had never seen such a yan iris before, and he didn't know what to do for a while, but he was at a loss in his heart, and his face didn't have much expression: "you..."

before the words could be spoken, yan yi narrowed her eyes and twisted her head, lifted the quilt and got out of bed and got dressed, with a kind of indifference that refused to be thousands of miles away.

yan iris took off the clean sacrilege from the mica screen, put it on, and then took off the blue dragon pattern civilian clothes, and continued to dress with his back to the xuanlong on the bed, without opening his mouth to pay attention to his meaning.

it was not yet morning time, the rain outside was falling non-stop, and the inside of the hall was as quiet as if no one was there.

xuan long was the worst at dealing with such a scene, if yan yi was angry with him, he didn't even know how to open his mouth, he would only make him angry. at this time, he didn't understand what was wrong with yan yi, and it was clear that last night was fine, how could he suddenly lose his temper.

"awful. you..." xuan long guessed whether he was unhappy and would be so inexplicable, but yan yi did not give him the opportunity to ask for an exit.

"don't call me that." yan yi's belted hand froze, and the tone was not heavy, enough to make xuan long shut up.

"don't talk to me either."

in this world, except for his father and queen, only ning zhiyu should be qualified to call him in this way.

when he coaxed xuan long to be happy that day, he pestered him to call himself 'ah yi', but now he regretted it.

the dream was like a wake-up call.

when xuan long saw that he was not happy, he was silent, quietly looking at his tall back, and a little dazed appeared in his heart.

yan yi took xuan long as air, and did not say half a word to him when he left, there was a knock at the door, it was time, it was chen yan who came to tell him to go up to the court.

the door of the palace suddenly opened from the inside, chen yan looked up, saw the long-haired emperor with his face stretched out, and was surprised: "emperor, you are..."