chapter fourty-nine: assassination

the next morning, yan iris was leaving with the bag of dragon scales.

in the pool of ten thousand feet deep, xuan long hunched over the swallow kite, but with his whiskers, he flew out of the water, and the swallow bird appeared on the shore, and the guards and old eunuchs who had been squatting in the bushes for a few days were surprised and happy, and rushed out when they saw it.

xuan long saw that someone was receiving yan iris, without him to worry, silently turned to return to the water, yan iris pounced on him and hugged him from behind, and whispered in his ear.

"apo..."

in the eyes of others, yan iris hugged a lump of air with red eyes, and stopped to the side with a look on his face, watching this terrifying scene.

everything that should have been said had already been said to xuan long, and yan yi hugged him at this moment, in fact, he didn't know what to say, he just felt unwilling. very reluctant.

this trip out of the palace to find xuan long, the purpose has been achieved, got the dragon scales, ning zhiyu has been saved for the time being, he should take the dragon scales and happily go back to save the heart of the right person.

as for the future, it will be said later, it is a big deal to wait for the dragon scales to run out and then ask xuan long to ask, he knows how soft the heart under the cold appearance of this dragon is. 

mistle bullied him, and although xuan long did not explicitly help him out, he would silently help him behind his back and release him from the enchantment.

after all, he still couldn't be cruel to himself.

perhaps it was precisely because of this that yan yi was even more sad in his heart, he wanted to have the best of both worlds, to break free from the complicated and embarrassing situation, he hoped that ning zhiyu was in good health, he did not need to cut xuanlong's flesh and blood to continue his life, and he would not even have a word of concern in front of xuanlong.

but if there is any use, god will not be spared from life and death because the dying man wants to continue to live, nor will he feel pity for the extravagance of his ordinary man.

in the past, he could still cheekily ask xuan long if he was in pain after pulling out his scales, but now that the answer was clear, it really didn't hurt to ask. no, it would still hurt, and after the pain, he would still continue to ask xuan long to cut off the flesh and blood to save another person, so he didn't ask what was the point.

he was least qualified to ask that question.

now, a new person appeared on xuan long's side who was really willing to be good to him.

even if they weren't together now, if they got along for a long time, would xuan long still have his place in his heart?

when yan yi thought of the intimate appearance of this dragon and others, the tear glands were extremely developed, and he had never shed so many tears since he was a child. i don't know why, whenever he touched something about xuan long, his heart was too fragile to bear even a little pain and grievance.