chapter hundred-twentyeight: the mother and father don't want the father

the door of the temple was opened from the inside, and a thin man in black clothes appeared in sight, the man's long hair cascading down to the edge, wearing a half-dark gold mask on his right cheek, with the same green eyes as himself, deep and cold, but ah zhi did not feel distant.

he had only seen his mother and father in a hurry, and when he saw the living mother and father standing in front of him, ah zhi inexplicably had a strong urge to cry.

he's been thinking about his mother for too long.

when he was in the human world, he thought that his mother and father could appear earlier, so that the father and emperor would not be so sad, would not always be drunk and hold him and cry, and he would be able to have his own mother and father like the children next to him.

"mother-in-law..." ah zhi looked up at xuan long and called out very quietly.

the little man was wearing a small pale blue brocade robe, his hair was neatly tied in a jade crown, his soft and tender little face was white and red, although he had the same ice green pupils and dragon horns as xuanlong, his eyebrows were like swallow kites, exquisite and beautiful, and he looked very well-behaved.

remembering that he died after giving birth to a child in prison, he did not even hug him well, and in the blink of an eye, the child was already so old, and he had not fulfilled more than half of his responsibility of parenting, xuan long was inevitably sad in his heart.

the first time he became a parent, he had no experience, and he had been away for too long, quite worried that he would not be happy with his children, but fortunately, he was a calm character himself, no matter how turbulent the emotions in his heart were, he would not lose control and scare his children.

he opened the door and slowly crouched down in front of the little man, laughing jerkily.

"...... ah zhi. "

"all these years, it's been a good time."

ah zhi nodded and shook his head with red eyes.

xuan long's heart tightened, and he was about to ask why he shook his head, when ah zhi stepped forward and buried his entire small body in his arms and hugged his waist, "mother... both ah zhi and father emperors miss you. "

"the father always cries."

a muffled voice came from his arms, and xuan long's body stiffened slightly, and then gently wrapped around the little man's body.

it seems that ah zhi was raised well by yan yi, clean and clean, and his appearance was very good, and he should not have been treated badly, but when ah zhi was still in his belly, yan zhi scolded one by one, and xuan long could not help but worry.

"...... he treats you well. "

ah zhi withdrew from xuan long's arms in a daze: "does the mother say father emperor?" "