chapter twenty-nine: great joy

xiao dezi did not expect this cold prince to be so stubborn, saying that he would wait a little longer, so he really waited and waited until dawn.

yan yi came down from the early dynasty, the sun was not yet warm, the eunuch who was keeping vigil outside the palace saluted yan yi, and xiao dezi lowered his voice to yan yi.

"emperor, you can count on it... this cold man has not slept all night. "

yan yi stopped and turned her head to look at xiao dezi: "haven't slept all night?" why? "

xiao dezi's palms stood up and his mouth was half covered: "han gongzi said that you would come, but he had to wait for you." "

yan yi then remembered that after he took the dragon scales yesterday, he told xuan long to come with him later, and later when he saw ning zhiyu, he forgot about this stubble. brow furrowed slightly, "why don't you persuade him?" "

this made xiao dezi feel wronged and he cried and lost his face: "returning to the emperor's words, the slave persuaded... but han gongzi didn't listen, he had to wait for you, last night he didn't even use dinner, he said he would wait for you to come and then pass it on. "

yan yi frowned and groaned for a moment: "he is such a character, very stubborn, and it is normal to persuade him not to move." "

"i don't blame you."

then he went to the bedchamber.

the eunuch trotted over the swallow kite, pushed open the door of the temple left and right, and the swallow bird had just entered the inner temple, and saw the man who had waited for him all night lying asleep on the rosewood carved round table.

xuan long's one arm rested under his face, his long hair was untied, the dark gold mask was still well worn on his face, the extra thick black eyelashes hung quietly, and the cold and hard facial contours made him look inhumane, and inexplicably a little lonely.

the wounds on his body made him pale, and his lips were somewhat dry. 

he always slept so deeply that yan yi had become accustomed to it, sat down on the wooden bench next to him, and raised his hand to push xuan long's shoulder.

"apo."

"apo."

xuan long seemed to be very uncomfortable, his sharp eyebrows were slightly screwed up, and a faint muffled hum was emitted between his noses, and when yan yu saw that he was not awake, he increased his strength, pushing xuan long's chest against the edge of the table, and a cold sweat came out of pain, and finally climbed up from the table.

yan yi saw him cover his chest in pain, "are you okay?" ......"

xuan long shook his head and moved his hand away from his chest, and there was still some blur under his eyes when he had just woken up.