chapter seventy-four: hate you

"i hate you..." there seemed to be water mist in xuan long's out-of-focus green eyes.

yan iris's iron claw-like palm grabbed his neck, and suddenly it was fiercely stirring in his softest place, and he said fiercely, "what are you talking about?" "

xuan long's body kept pushing upwards, repeating without much consciousness: "hate you... well, i hate you..."

yan yi smiled coldly and let go of his hand slightly, but somewhere else he continued unequivocally: "hmm, it's useless for you to hate me, it's not inseparable from me." "

"people say that beating is kissing, scolding is love, like your level, you must like me very much, otherwise how can you willingly give birth to a child for me, and you have to stay." 」

"it's a pity that i'm not rare..." yan yu leaned over to xuan long's ear, exhaled hot air in his ear pinna, and smiled. i don't care who your heart really belongs to, but this body must be kept clean, and if it is dirty, it is really disgusting. "

"then i won't want you."

if this threat had been placed in the past, xuan long might still be at a loss, wondering if he had done something wrong, so that yan yi said such inexplicable words. now he didn't have the energy to care about what the other person was thinking, and he didn't want to continue to care. 

the voice in his ear became distant, and later what yan yi said, xuan long couldn't hear clearly, and his eyelashes slowly lowered and did not lift up again.

yan yi quite liked to talk to xuan long when he was having fun, even if the conversation between the two was not warm at all, seeing that the man under him did not pay attention to himself, the evil fire in his heart sprang up again, and he went crazy violently.

"if you don't explain the matter of yan weiheng clearly tonight, this matter will not pass!"

"he can't marry you as a princess for no reason."

"you explain it to me!!"

"you explain!!"

ordinary healthy people may not be able to withstand such a brutal affair, not to mention xuanlong who is nearly five months pregnant, in a coma, he feels a tightening pain in his abdomen, like a knife. it was actually raw pain that woke up, the corners of his forehead were wet with sweat, and he covered his stomach and tried to shrink up.

"uh..."

when yan yi saw that he was awake, he was happy.

"when you are with me in the future, you are not allowed to sleep without my consent, you are not allowed to sleep without putting me in your eyes, and you are not allowed to say ugly things that make me unhappy."

"especially... don't say you hate me anymore. "