chapter eighty-nine: elopement

tonight's moonlight was bright enough, the guard did not burn the torch, yan yi stood in front of the team and stood still, heard the slight footsteps, looked up, saw that it was xuan long, the dark look on his face was loose, and he stepped forward.

"here you are."

it's yan wei heng.

no matter how bright the moon is, it is always better than the day, he is holding the face of the swallow kite, the weight is almost the same as the swallow kite, it is normal to admit the mistake for a while, but the two voices can be heard differently when they hear it.

the voice line of the swallow is more low, and the voice of the swallow kite is magnetic and clear.

xuan long tensed for a moment and then relaxed, "hmm. "

yan weiheng waved his hand, and the team of guards retreated left and right, revealing an ancient wooden carriage that was blocked behind, low-key and luxurious.

in the inner courtyard of this palace, carriages were not allowed to enter, and even a noble minister of a noble status had to replace the carriage with a soft palanquin when he entered the noon gate, and those with low official positions had to walk in.

being able to let the carriage into the palace with such a big swing, only yan yi had this qualification, and yan wei heng acted in the palace with yan que's face, which was inconvenient for an unknown amount.

today, on ning zhiyu's birthday, several famous drama teams were entered from outside the palace, and this group of guards entered the palace mixed in with those drama teams, and then changed into the costumes and swords prepared in advance, and there was no difference between them and the imperial forest army in the palace.

"get in the car, the night is long and dreamy."

xuan long avoided the support of the small felt and followed yan weiheng to the side of the carriage, and the guards at the end of the line consciously knelt down on the side of the carriage to facilitate the master to go up.

xuan long was not used to this way, and stepping on other people's bodies seemed to stomp on the dignity of others at the same time, and he stood hesitantly in front of the car without moving.

where you used to be able to jump up, now it is an impossible thing.

yan weiheng knew what he was thinking after a little thought, went forward to pick him up, jumped on the carriage neatly, crossed the curtain into the carriage, and gently placed the man on the cushion.

xuan long: "thank you." "

yan weiheng sat down in a position two people away from him.

"you're welcome."

"...... once upon a time, you were like this, even though you were a diva, you still liked to do everything yourself. "