chapter fifty-one: the same is true of this life

the sky was drenched and raining.

chen yan and the rest of the guards crouched down beside yan iris and cried lowly, and when they raised their heads again, the yan iris on the ground disappeared, leaving only a pool of blood diluted by the rain.

"the emperor."

chen yan's eyes widened, and he shouted a short voice, which attracted the attention of several guards, and everyone looked at the scene in front of them in horror, stood up and looked around, trying to find the figure of yan yi in the rain and fog.

in fact, it was just xuan long who made a blindfold, and the barrier blocked the sound and the naked eye of the mortal fetus.

yan yi was interrupted by xuan long's gaze, he was born destined to be the supreme being of the nine heavens, but he willingly abdicated for a dragon and fell into mortal dust, how could the heavenly dao tolerate him.

in all the worlds, no life has ended.

his fate was to return to the heavenly palace to be a ruthless and desireless emperor, and to abandon the divine throne for love, which was simply rebellious. going against the path of heaven will not end well.

the rain blew through the pale face of the bird's kite, wetting her clothes and hair, and the eyelashes of the bird feathers. he looked serene as if he were asleep, but the living and the dead were different after all, the skin of the living was shiny, and the dead lay there like a lifeless object.

xuan long lifted his sleeve and gently wiped the blood stains on the corners of yan iris's mouth and chin with his cuffs, he remembered that yan iris was the cleanest, and he didn't like such a sloppy appearance now.

the glow emitted by the blue iris in the palm of his hand gradually extinguished with the death of the swallow kite, leaving a scorch mark that had been burned by the fire, and xuan long could not feel the pain.

from the moment he hurried to see the arrow in the bird fall, his mind and body went numb. when people are extremely sad, they can't feel pain, and so do demons.

xuan long's hands crossed yan yu's back and knee socket, slowly holding him and standing up shakily.

dragon realm.

the wooden fence door of the small bamboo courtyard was pushed open, and when he heard the movement, the old man took a leisurely sip of tea, looked back, and was surprised.

"it's you."

xuan long looked at him for a while, and then his gaze moved to the person in his arms, and he immediately frowned.

"i don't take in terrans here."

"seniors ... help. xuan long stopped not far from him with his swallow kites in his arms, and his hoarse voice seemed blurred in the rain.