chapter twenty-three: what do you treat me for?

"stupid dragon!!"

"stupid dragon!!"

ten thousand feet above the sky, xuan long was speeding between the clouds, vaguely heard a familiar voice behind him, the speed involuntarily slowed down, looking back, a silver and white beautiful dragon appeared in the line of sight, and flew towards him with a curse and grin.

"tell me about you stupid dragon, even if you lack heart and eyes, you can't even listen to the dragon, what do you do when you run so fast, hurry to reincarnate?"

xuan long subconsciously stopped, took the form of a human and stepped on the cloud waiting for him, and in the blink of an eye, the silver dragon came to him and transformed into an old man.

"seniors."

as soon as xuan long opened his mouth, the old man threw something into his arms, and xuan long raised his hand to catch it, only listening to him.

"take it." 

"this is the holy medicine of the fetus, extremely precious, if you feel uncomfortable in the abdomen, you can eat two."

"thank you so much senior..." xuan long looked at the small porcelain bottle in his palm and gently rubbed it.

the old man's right hand was extended, and two salted fish cakes wrapped in kraft paper appeared in his palm, and they were stuffed into xuan long's arms: "and this, take it to the road to eat." "

xuan long caught it, and few beings were willing to be kind to him, and for a moment they were speechless: "... i'll be there soon. "

the old man interrupted him: "less nonsense, let you eat you can eat, you are not hungry, the little fart baby still knows that you are hungry." "

"remember, your body is not the same as before, you must get..." bar la la la repeated the precautions bitterly, the old man was not assured: "remember?" "

"hmm." xuan long nodded.

"all right, let's go." the old man waved impatiently at him.

"thank you seniors, i..." xuan long stood still.

when the old man saw him and thanked him again, he said wordlessly: "you are such a stuffy character, where does the terran race really look at you?" everything is long dim sum eyes, don't be stupid others to believe everything. "

"hmm."

there was no expression on xuan long's face, but there was a warm emotion surging in his heart, and the burnt cake in his hand was still slightly hot.

"you don't go, i don't go." the old man turned and walked a few steps, turning into a silver dragon and circling away, soon becoming a very small silver dot, and the sound gradually faded away. toss the dead old man, what the old man is for your stupid dragon, it must have been too full last night to support...