chapter hundred-fourtyfour: his soft heart will kill the other party

"the emperor still doesn't understand, it's not that xiao xian won't let you see the general, it's that the general doesn't want to see you." pity bi raised her hand to avoid yan yi's hand.

"you have come to this point, you can't turn back for a long time, those hurts are not something you can erase from the bottom of the general's heart after you suffer it again, if you are more relaxed, maybe the general will look up at you a few times."

"emperor please come back."

yan iris's hand fell down and fell back to the ground.

he came to this step, not voluntarily, but the heavenly dao pushing him behind his back, toward a road that could not be turned back. at the end of the road there was a fork in the road, dividing the road in two, one to life and one to death, and he chose the latter because he saw hope on the road of death.

people who are not even afraid of death do not care about anything decent. he also didn't want xuan long to look up at him and peel off the shell of the gods, he was an ordinary ordinary person himself, and he couldn't be free in such deep feelings.

"i don't go... when i left, i wouldn't see him. "yan iris bent his legs, rested his arms on his knees, and stared ahead with godless eyes, murmuring." i'll just wait here... if he doesn't see me, i won't go. "

"you!" pity the airway.

yan yi couldn't see it, and let her stare at it, sitting motionless on the ground like a wood carving.

"it's up to you." although pi bi had never given yan yi a good look, she was unable to drive the tangtang emperor away after all, so she simply did not see it and entered the house through the door.

the layers of tents were pulled up and hung on both sides, and the man sat on the edge of the bed in a robe, and his ice-green pupils looked at the little man's well-behaved sleeping appearance on the bed.

ah zhi was tired of playing this afternoon, and had not woken up after sleeping for a long time, xuan long did not want him to hear the dispute between the adults, so he set up a boundary to prevent him from being woken up by people outside.

hearing the footsteps, xuan long turned back.

"is he gone?"

"nothing." pity bi shook her head, not as arrogant as fang cai, and there was a little worry in her eyes. "pity is useless, everything that should be said has been said, and the emperor still refuses to leave."

xuan long stared down and was silent.

the candlelight painted the man's low-hanging eyelashes with a faint shadow, he had lost a lot of weight these days, and his body under the robe had become thinner and thinner, and it was very sad to look at the pity bi.

yan yi was abusing his body like that, and the general knew how he might not be sad. how could his pig-brained benevolent son not know how to think about how the general could not even care about his own life in order to save him, how could he accept his repentance, enjoy his company for more than a hundred years, and then watch him die.