chapter forty-two: if you like it

it was really a beautiful painting, and the people next to it were all set off, and the only one who had entered the eyes of the dragon was the pair of bi people.

the heat was hot, i think it was because ning zhiyu's body was not good, he wore a lot of clothes, and the white robe was also draped with a silver and white cape, his skin was like snow, his body was handsome, standing on the side of yan iris, which was a match made in heaven.

"does it look good?" ning zhiyu raised his hand and touched the silver hairpin that fang cai yanyi personally put on for him, and smiled.

"it's good-looking." the swallow kites look spoiled. "ayu looks good at everything."

the smile under ning zhiyu's eyes grew stronger: "you are used to coaxing me." "

"wherever there is, i'm telling the truth." yan yi smiled and took ning zhiyu's hand.

now when chao tianzi married both men, the wind of longyang was gradually accepted by the people, and it was not unusual for two men to hold hands in public, and the vendor owner heard the conversation between the two and smiled in agreement.

"this prince is elegant and elegant, his appearance is outstanding, and he looks good in everything he wears."

"your husband didn't lie to you."

the word 'fu jun' made ning zhiyu's pale cheeks glow a little red, and he couldn't help but look at yan yi.

"that's right, it's a husband." yan yi met ning zhiyu's gaze and smiled, but in fact he was a little absent-minded. "i want this silver hairpin, how much is it?"

the stall owner reported the number, and the plainclothes guard behind yan yi stepped forward to pay.

xuan long hid in the darkness that could not be touched by mortal eyes, watching the two back shadows drown in the crowd and disappear into his own sight.

not long after, in front of the stall where yan yi and ning zhiyu had patronized, a man in black robes appeared wearing a black veil and bucket hat, he was determined to stand in front of the stall, the boss saw him for a long time, and did not have the intention of buying, and asked in a doubtful voice.

"dude, do you have anything you want to buy?"

the man was silent for a long time, and a hoarse voice came out from under the bucket.

"fangcai... the silver hairpin that the man in blue put on for his lover, but there was still it. "

the boss understood, lowered his head and picked up a hairpin from the stall and handed it to the man with both hands.

"the silver hairpin that the prince bought for his lover is exactly this one, and there is exactly one left, this style is an ancient firing cloud pattern, which is very delicate and beautiful."