Chapter 1: The Bloody Trip

I had just hopped off the plane that took me to the country where I would start my studies as an exchange student, I was nervous because I had never traveled alone and was in a different country....all alone.

  ''Ok, now I need to catch the bus that would take me too.....ahh,'' I didn't remember the city where the school was located, ''Oh Jericho, interesting name.'' I giggled quietly to myself. 

    I decided to go to the lady at the front desk and ask her about the bus schedule and which route should I take. ''Excuse me, may I ask which bus leaves for Jericho and when?'' I hate speaking to people, especially alone, but I had to do what I had to do.  ''Oh, honey you should hurry because the bus leaves in 6 minutes.'' The lady said in a concerned voice. I felt my anxiety getting the power it needs to release the inner panic. ''Oh god ok, but which bus it is and WHERE??'' I said with a shaky voice. The lady quickly said: ''When you step out of the airport right in front of you there will be a short tunnel, at the end of it there will be a bus station, look for the bus with the name ''Jericho'' on it. '' ''OK thanks'' I quickly replied, grabbed my stuff, and ran. I was running so fast that I felt like I could win a marathon with no worries.

  When I got to the station I started looking for the bus with the name ''Jericho'' on it. I checked my watch:''Shit! I have 2 minutes left, fuck fuck fuck, what if I don't make it in time??'', I thought to myself. In the corner of my eye, I spotted the name I was so intensely looking for ''Jericho''. I rushed to the bus, hopped on, paid for my ticket, found an empty spot, and sat down. My worries drained away, but not completely because in Jericho I would have to take another bus that would take me to the last stop, and after that 10 minutes of walking to get to the school. ''Jeez, this will be an interesting and stressful trip,'' I put on my JBL headphones that my mom had bought me right before I left, they looked flattering on me and I couldn't stop admiring them. 

  The drive was around 30 minutes long, and for most of it, I listened to Spotify and chatted with my BFF. We promised each other that we would call each other every other day, just to catch up with stuff. ''God, I miss her already,'' I sighed and continued texting.

 About 20 minutes in, I started feeling pain in my stomach, and then the realization hit, I HAD STARTED MY PERIOD! ''Oh no!'' I panicked, looked around, and didn't see any bathroom, well... because it was just a regular bus. ''That's what you get when you forget that your period is late already for a week. ''NO NO NO, this can't be happening, and my jeans will be ruined!'' I immediately text my friend and said that I started my period. She said that she can't help from way across the world, and she was right, she couldn't help. She told me to at least cover the stain with a jacket or sweatshirt. My luggage was at the bottom of the bus, and the only jacket that I had was on me. ''Fine, I will use my jacket!''  

  When I arrived in Jericho, I tied my jacket around my waist, and I was left with a cropped T-shirt. It wasn't really cold because it was just the start of September, but still a bit chilly. I ran into the bus station building and straight to the bathroom, ''NO, my jeans are all soaked in blood, my favorite jeans....'' I quickly changed my panties and my pants, and I was hit with the realization that it was already 4:30,  ''For FUCK SAKE, I missed my bus, and the next one leaves in.... 2 hours?!?, oh MY FUCKING GOD!!!'' I screamed in the toilet stall. 

Authors note:

In the next chapter, y/n won't meet Larissa yet, but in the third chapter, she will get to meet her! Oh and btw some chapters will be longer than others. :)