Chapter 44- A Bad Party

A few days had passed since I got the cold, but now I had fully recovered, but Weems had been ignoring me since she made me say sorry to her, I guess she was waiting for me to come to her. So for those ignorant days, I mostly chatted with Josh. 

   When I got better I started attending classes again, and one evening, while I did my homework for English Josh, texted me: 

''Hey wanna come to a party tonight?'' -Josh

''Umm I dunno'' -Y/n

''Oh come...please''- Josh

''I will think about it'' -Y/n

''Okay, if you decide to come, the part starts at 8 pm in Ester's home '' -Josh

''I don't know where she lives...'' -Y/n

''Oh she lives down at Bewerly street, her house has a green roof and black doors. You will know when you will see it'' -Josh

''Okay, thanks'' -Y/n

   It was my first time getting invited to a party, and I didn't even know if I wanted to attend it. I looked at the clock it was 6 pm, I looked at the bus schedule, and if I want to get there on time, I need to start getting ready. For a little while, I thought if I should go or not because I had a bad feeling that something bad might happen, but I brushed it off and made my decision. ''I have nothing better to do here anyways.'' I stood up and opened my closet to look for something to wear. I picked out my jeans and a cute top that I layer with another top so my cleavage won't show that much. 

   By 7:40 pm I was already out of the school and at the bus station, I wasn't even scared that Weems would catch me because it seemed like she didn't even care, and that hurt. But anyways I got to Jericho at exactly 8 and started going to Bewerly street and as Josh had said, I exactly knew which was her house. The green roof and black door were there as Josh had said, surrounded by a bunch of people who were already partying. 

   I stepped through the already-opened door and I felt out of place I understood that parties are not for me, but I wasn't going to leave, not now. I texted Josh that I was at the party but he didn't answer so I started walking around the house, observing how home parties took place here. I went to the living room and poured myself a drink and continued walking around until I found a free chair in the kitchen which was completely empty. I guess nothing interesting happened here, so that is where I decided to stay. I took little sips of the drink, which I assume was a mix between juice and vodka while looking through my phone. But then I saw someone sit next to me and I lifted my eyes in hope of it being Josh, but no it was a boy, proximately older than me. 

   ''Hey cutie, what ya doing alone in this party?'' He asked looking straight into my eyes. ''Um,  what do you care,'' I answered a bit annoyed and I saw his eyes move away from my eyes and start looking me up and down. ''Eww gross!'' I thought to myself. ''Just asking.'' He smiled at me and I smiled back to not be rude. ''Oh, it looked like you are running low on your drink, let me-'' He was trying to take my cup but I immediately said: ''No! I am good thanks.'' And pulled the cup towards me. ''Don't want to drink a lot, you know, need to get back to my place in clear mind,'' I said grabbing my cup even tighter. ''Oh okay, no worries, I get you.'' He said even tho it looked like he was offended a little. ''Okay then, it was nice chatting with you, but I will go play some beer pong. See ya around cutie.'' He got up and patted me on my shoulder and let. ''Gross.'' I muffled under my breath. 

   But the dude was right, my cup was empty, so I got up and went to the living room to look at what other rinks people had brought. I poured 1/4 of the cup with whiskey and the other with coca cola because indeed I didn't want to get drunk. As I made my way back to the kitchen I saw the same dude look me up and down again as I walked past him. ''Ewww.'' I thought to myself as I entered the kitchen giving him a disgusted look, but I realized that I needed to use the bathroom, so I quickly turned around and started looking for it. Eventually, I found it and placed my drink on the table beside the wall not thinking much of it, and went in. 

   I peed and quickly washed my hands and stepped out, grabbing my drink and taking a sip of it. I went back to the kitchen and sat down, starting to look through my phone again, taking little sips of the drink. After a while when I had finished my drink I started feeling odd, my head was starting to spin around and I thought that I need some fresh air so I stumbled out on the front porch and sat down on the little stairs. I wasn't feeling very well at all and the fresh air didn't help a single bit. I pressed my head against the house pillar and closed my eyes. 

   I was starting to drift away, but I could do anything about it, I could move or speak, and my vision started going blurry. I lost all sense of reality and the last thing I saw was a person's silhouette come up to me before I blacked out...