Chapter 37- You Lied!

I woke up shortly after 12 pm and I didn't have classes today because it was Saturday, but it wasn't all good, because now I was easily approachable by Weems and I wasn't ready yet. And still, I wondered if she knew that I knew. 

   ''I will go to lunch..'' I was really hungry and I had to eat something or else... I didn't even know what happens if I do not eat for a long time. I looked at my door and then the key hanging next to it: ''Yea, I will lock them.'' I got up and grabbed the keys and locked the doors with a click signifying that they were closed, but I still tugged on them to just check. Until lunch, I just sat in my bed listening to music trying to clear my head. 

   Finally, it was 1 pm the time of the day I was waiting for the most. I unlocked the doors and carefully started making my way to the dining hall looking for places to hide if I saw Weems. I didn't want to eat, but I knew my body needed it so I gave in. As I was going down a hall I felt it, I was going to faint. I quickly turned into a smaller hall where I pressed against a wall and sat down on the floor. And then the floor under my body despaired and the world went black...

   I got my consciousness back, but I wasn't in the small hall anymore. In fact, I was in a bed but it wasn't my bed, these sheets were with a pink tone to them, and mine were colorful. ''No! NO, NO, NO, How do I always end up in her bed unconscious!?'' I thought to myself while looking around the room in which I had woken up after the Ball. ''I have to get out!'' I quickly pushed the blanket away from me and hopped out of her bed.  As I placed my weight on my feet, I couldn't fiscally keep my balance and I crumbled on the ground, it happened so fast that I first didn't understand what even had happened. I was weak and my head hurt, but I still managed to get up and start walking, and I straightly went to her office to hopefully leave unnoticed. 

   I was only focusing on the door, and I didn't even check if she was in her office. ''Y/n?''...Come to me please.'' I stopped when I heard her voice. ''Why?'' I turned to face her. ''I know what you saw and..'' ''Yes I saw that, and it was plenty to know what was going on!'' I cut her before she could even say something fully. ''You, you lied! You weren't in the hospital! You went kissing other women, probably the same day you kissed me giving me a hickey!'' I pointed to my neck, where the hickey once where. ''No, It's not what you think..''She started, but I cut her off again. ''Oh, I know what I saw, and I don't like people that lie to me, they break my trust! I had a bad feeling, but I put it aside this time, and now look where I am now! Should have listened to my gut.'' I said turning around and starting to make my way to the door. ''Y/n.'' She said. ''Shush! And don't even follow me, it will be no use!'' I left her office and went straight to my dorm. I was filled with rage, I wanted to rip my hair out because I was blaming myself. ''I trusted you....and you betrayed me,'' I whispered under my breath while grabbing my jacket and leaving my dorm again. But I wasn't going to Jericho, just on a walk, so Weems doesn't find me. 

   I wanted to be at peace again so I went to the lake which was next to Nevermore. I sat on the grass and watched the water. ''Should I dip my feet in? Um...Yes.'' I got up, took my shoes off, and placed my feet on the cool sand. I slowly made my way towards the water and for a moment just stared at it, but after that, I placed my feet in. The water was really cool and made shivers run down my spine, but it felt good, the cold water touching my warm soft skin. I decided to just walk in the water, so I got out got my shoes, placed them in my tote bag, and stepped back in. I started walking along the shore where the water met the dry sand, and I started feeling my toes start to go numb, but that is what I just needed. I saw big, blue clouds start to appear and the wind started picking up, and I knew there is going to be a storm, and after 30 minutes the clouds covered the whole world above me. I stopped and looked in the water and saw little dots start to appear on the liquid surface, it had started raining, and after a few seconds it was pouring, but I continued walking in the water. ''I should get back.'' I finally came to a clear mind and realized that I might get sick. 

   I stepped out of the water and started making my way back to Nevermore. I had walked to the other side of the lake, so the walk back was as long as it had been walking away from Nevermore. After a while, I finally got back to Nevermore and stepped in, drenched to the bone. I started going back to my dorm, leaving wet footsteps on the floor and tracing my steps. My body temperature had fallen and I got really cold, now shivering as I made my way, passing halls and classrooms. Finally, I made it to my room and immediately entered it plopping the wet bag on the floor as well as the jacket. 

   But then I heard keys jiggling and locking my doors. ''What the-'' I turned to see who was locking my door and I saw Weems, now holding the keys in her hands.