Chapter 69- Easy To Forgive

I quietly entered her office and saw her typing on her computer, she didn't even lift her eyes off it, so I started walking up to her desk and when I approached her close enough I said: ''Hey...'' quietly, but not that quiet that she couldn't hear me. And finally, she lifted her eyes away from the screen and looked at me. ''So you finally decided to come, what is so special about today?'' She asked and I knew exactly what she meant. '' I'm sorry...'' That was all I could say. 

   ''You're sorry?'' She got out of her chair and walked past me, ''You're sorry is all you can say? Y/n! I don't understand what is happening to you! Some days you completely ignore me, and others you cling to me and don't let me go! I just want to know what is going on. Are you not telling me something?'' She got really furious that I could see her face turning red. I didn't want to tell her about my December problems, because depression equals therapy, and who hates going to therapy, I do, but for Weems to understand me I had to tell her, so I took a deep breath in before I started talking: ''I should have told you this earlier but knowing you...'' ''Get to the point!'' Weems demanded in a cold icy voice that made goosebumps appear on my arms before she walked up to the fireplace and leaned her back at the side of it. 

   ''Okay, okay.'' I nervously said as I walked up to the sofa and sat down now facing her from a really big height difference. ''Close to December, I...I get this thing called sessional depression, and I usually shut the whole world out but sometimes I am really craving attention from people, that is why I ignore you, or as you say cling to you.'' As I finished the sentence I lowered my head and stared down at my lap while fidgeting with my hands. I didn't say anything else just kept staring down until I heard some movement and then Weems sat down next to me. She placed both of her hands on my arms and took me in a hug and said: ''And you didn't say anything because you thought I will send you to therapy...'' And I just nodded with my head pressing deeper into her arms. 

   I felt myself losing grip of my emotions ''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad.'' I started sobbing as if someone had broken the water reservoir in my eyes, tears started rolling down like a river. ''I am so sorry,'' I said in between short breaths and I felt Weems pull me really close to her and she placed her chin on my head wrapping her hands fully around my body. ''It is fine, don't worry, I am here for you.'' She was almost cradling me like a little baby, ''And I will not send you to Dr. Kinbott, okay.'' ''Okay,'' I replied sniffing my nose glad that Weems understood me. ''Fuck, I hate crying in front of people,'' I whispered placing my head on Weems's chest and wiping the tears off in her soft dress. ''Language Y/n...'' Weems ran her fingers through my hair and I started chuckling a little because she still cares about that stuff. 

   ''Do you want to go watch a movie and cuddle a little?'' Weems asked still holding me in the hug. ''I would love to,'' I lifted my head away from her chest and softly smiled. ''I would really love to.'' I got up from the sofa and fixed my hair while Weems stood up as well. Then she so suddenly grabbed me and picked me up. She started carrying me to her bedroom where she carefully placed me on her bed. ''I will just get my laptop,'' Weems said and walked away, but after a few seconds, she returned and placed it on the bed next to me. After that Larissa walked to her side of the bed and took off her shoes. 

   For a split second, I turned my head away from her to take off my shoes as well, and when I did that I turned my head back and saw that Larissa was unzipping her dress and starting to take it off: ''Oh, oh...God, okay we are undressing, okay.'' I said panicking and turned my head away from her forgetting that I had seen her fully naked once. ''Oh Y/n, please, don't act all childish, you know I have nothing to hide from you anymore.'' She said as she took her dress fully off and crawled into the bed next to me, ''besides, it will be too hot for you in that sweater.'' She lightly tugged my sweater signifying me to take it off. ''Oh okay.'' I slightly grinned and grabbed my sweater and pulled it over my head, revealing my T-shirt and Larissa's expression changed to a surprised expression. ''Caught you off guard, didn't I...Forgot? I don't wear sweaters over my bare skin.'' I said as I threw the piece of clothing on the ground and scooted under the cowers still with the T-Shirt on me. But I wasn't done and I continued: ''You're right, it is hot.'' And then I pulled my pants off under the covers so that Larissa won't see anything and I turned to her and smiled as I threw the pants on the ground next to the sweater. 

   Not letting go of the eye contact I dragged one of my legs to hers and pressed it against her thigh and then Larissa broke the eye contact: ''Let's watch the movie.'' And I could see her blushing a little, even tho I had done the bare minimum not even showing her my vulnerable body, she still managed to get nervous and blush. ''Okay, let's watch the movie,'' I said and scooted closer to her pressing my back against her side.