Chapter 58- The Lustful Night

She was kissing me passionately as a sign of forgiveness which I without a doubt accepted by kissing her back. ''So you believe me?'' I asked letting go of her soft lips. ''Deep down I knew you would never betray me, now shut up and let me kiss you.'' She said taking in a deep breath before placing her lips back on mine. Weems placed her hand on my hips and started dragging them up my body until they met with my neck and jaw, her hands were warm to the touch. I pulled away from her and said something I thought I would never say: ''Let's do it! I'm ready.''

Larissa's face stretched out into a wide and sweet smile and without saying anything she scooped me up and started carrying me to her bedroom. She carefully placed me in her bed and immediately crawled on top of me while continuing to kiss me. ''Are you sure?'' She stopped kissing me and asked to make sure. I nodded giving her a little smile before I leaned in and kissed her back. Larissa's lips started moving away from my lips down to my neck so I leaned my neck back out of pure pleasure. Larissa's one hand was pressing into the bed to hold herself up while the other was lightly placed on top of my stomach. She dragged her lips down where my neck met with my sweater and pulled her lips away from me. She got herself comfortable by placing her legs in between mine and then grabbed my pink sweater and pulled it off me leaving me in my black top to which she was quite surprised. ''What? I can't wear a sweater without anything underneath?'' I whispered to her and got myself in a sitting position. ''Interesting...'' She said quickly grabbing the top and pulling it off me only leaving me in my pink bralette.

Larissa didn't say anything else and placed her hand on my chest and softly pushed me back on my back in the soft bed sheets and she started kissing my shoulders. I couldn't hold it anymore the moment was too good and I quietly let out a little moan. ''I knew you like this,'' Larissa said while her lips were still on my shoulders and then she continued kissing me down to my chest. With every passing moment, her lips dragged lower and lower until they came in contact with the soft lace fabric of my bralette so she put her both hands on my stomach and started dragging them up my torso until she reached my bralette and pulled it off leaving my whole upper body naked. My whole life I was super insecure about my breasts so my first instinct was to cover them with the first thing I could grab which were the beige sheets and I could feel my face getting redder.

''What's wrong honey?'' She asked placing her hand under my chin and lifting it to reveal my flushed face. ''It is just I don't like my breasts...'' I whispered. ''Let me see.'' She said trying to pull the covers away from me, but I just grabbed them tighter and shook my head: ''N-no...you won't like them.'' ''Oh don't be ridiculous.'' She said and sharply pulled the covers away from me, revealing my breasts to her. ''Y/n...they are just perfect, I don't know what you're talking about.'' She said and placed her one hand on top of my breast which surprised me so my heart started going even faster, Larissa so suddenly pulled herself closer to me placing her lips back on mine, so I wrapped my hands around her and found the zipper and unzipped her dress pulling the dress off her body leaving her only in her red bra and matching lace underwear. ''Nice set.'' I gave her a little grin. ''Oh shut up.'' She said as she wanted to push me back in the bed, but I quickly pushed myself on her and started kissing her neck. I couldn't resist her and as I started going down to her chest I wrapped my arms around her back and undid her bra. ''You're so beautiful Larissa...'' I said as I went back to kiss her lips, but Larrisa put her hands on my shoulders and pulled herself off me, and pushed me back in the bed. ''I'm in the charge Y/n!'' She said in a dominant voice.

She again started kissing me down my neck but then I felt her wet tongue start to drag down my whole torso, between my breast down to my stomach passing the already healed scars all along to my abdomen leaving a wet trail. Her hands started dragging down the sides of my body until she got hold of the waist of my jeans and started to unbutton them. ''Lar-Larissa...I have never done it before, I don't know how to-'' I got really nervous. ''Don't worry, I'll teach you...'' She said as she unzipped my pants and pulled them down my legs as well as my underwear. Then she put each of her hands on my thighs and grabbed them before pushing them away from each other and crawling in between them. She didn't let go of my thighs just squeezed them tighter, and I could feel her nails dig softly into my skin. ''Let the fun begin...'' She gave me a little smirk as I felt her hands start to go up my thighs, and my heart started to beat even faster and my breaths became uneven.

''Relax love, you won't enjoy it if you're nervous.'' She said in a calm voice and waited for my breaths to get even. ''Okay.'' I quietly whispered and placed my head on the pillows and closed my eyes and concentrated on my breathing. ''Ready?'' She asked and I calmly nodded my head and answered: ''Mhm.'' As I took a deep breath I felt Larissa's finger slip inside of me which made me choke on the air. She started stroking back and forth before adding another finger. ''How does it feel?'' She asked in a caring voice making sure I was comfortable. ''G-g..good,'' I said trying to catch my breath but I couldn't hold it in, it felt too good so I let out a quiet moan Larissa smiled and said: ''Let's see how you can handle a set of three.'' And before I could take another breath in I felt another finger slide inside of me. Weems's fingers were so long and so pleasuring that it was just pure heaven. Then she started going faster and she placed her thumb on my clitoris and started softly rubbing it and I could feel it coming: ''Larissa, I, I will cu-'' ''Do it Y/n, come, I wanna feel you twitch while my fingers are inside of you.'' And as she said that fireworks explored in my stomach and I felt like I had just entered heaven, I just came by my lover's fingers and that was amazing.

''Larissa, that was...'' ''I know you liked it.'' She said as she covered my naked body with a blanket and crawled next to me giving me a little kiss. ''Be prepared for many nights like this.'' She whispered in my ears and I felt hundreds of hundreds of butterflies appear in my stomach. ''Your whispering is so hot,'' I said turning my body towards her and scooting close to her to snuggle. ''I love you...'' I whispered as our naked bodies touched each other. ''And I love you too...'' She said and softly kissed my nose before turning off the lights. ''Good night Y/n.'' She said and wrapped her arms around me and pressed me tight to her not leaving any air between us. Soon after I fell asleep... I fell asleep in the hands of the love of my life who just took my innocence.

Authors note:

I have never ever written any kind of smut, so you can give me suggestions on how to make it better. <3 Pls do.