Chapter 134- Christhmas

Finally, Christmas had arrived, and mostly for the whole day until evening came along me and my family spent the time together and my mom was even the one who suggested for Larissa to join us as well. She seemed happy to be spending time with us and I was happy as well, the only down thing about this whole thing was that I had to act professionally around her.

   Larissa suggested that we make the Christmas dinner in the kitchen which we all did together. When it was time to eat, I sat down next to Larissa to feel more closer to her and I could see that she appreciated the little thing I did. I even slowly but gradually moved closer and closer to Larissa until our tighs met. I enjoyed spending this Christmas together with her just the only bad part was that I couldn't be as close to her as I wanted.

   After we all had eaten it was time to exchange gifts, and I was especially excited for Larissa to receive my gift. It had turned out very beautiful that it wasn't even possible to tell that it was homemade. I placed the jewelry set in a little cute box before wrapping it up in a fancy but still festive gift wrap. Because we didn't have a Christmas tree this year we all placed the gift on my table and I was quite excited to see what my parents had bought for me. 

   I even had gone the extra mile and bought Molly and my parents gifts as well. For Molly, I bought some makeup, and for Mom a perfume she had been wanting for a good while, and for Dad some fancy cigars but none of the other gifts could stand higher than Larissa's gift, because in it I had actually put in time and my love. At first, I gave my gifts to my family and when they received them they were shocked because they wondered where I had gotten the money from, but I had saved a lot of it in the past year. 

   I decided to give my gift to Larissa as the last one because I wanted to see her genuine reaction that would last for a while. The gift exchanging process was interesting and exciting because the gift from my parent were tickets to a concert I wanted to attend, from Molly I received a painting which she painted and my parents even bought Larissa a gift as well. They gifted her a box full of our national snacks and little trinkets representing our country and when Larissa received that gift I could see that in her eyes she finally felt included which I was glad for. 

   Larissa had bought little gifts for my family as well which I thought was a sweet gesture of her before she handed me a little red box already eager for me to open it.  ''I think you might really like it.'' She winked as everyone had their eyes on me, watching and waiting for me to open the box. So I slowly opened up the box to see a journal in it. ''Oh!  A journal...it is so pretty.'' I got a little confused as to why Larissa had given me such a bold gift, but I still put on a happy face to not hurt her feelings because at the moment I didn't care about receiving gifts...I was more into gifting them. 

   So I placed the journal back in the box before standing up and grabbing my gift off the table. I sharply turned to Larissa and handed her the little wrapped box: ''This is for you...'' I was excited to see Weems's facial expression, so I didn't stop looking at her as a signal for her to open it right now. So that is what Larissa did, she carefully unwrapped the white box finished with some gold details before opening it. And as soon as she saw what was in the little box her face lit up and her eyes got moist. ''Oh...Y/n...this is absolutely beautiful...'' She carefully picked up the necklace to see it in a clear view before looking back down to see the earrings sitting there as well. 

   ''Did you make it yourself?'' She asked to which I just silently nodded. ''Thank you!'' Larissa instantly pulled me into a hug and didn't let go of it for a good while that I even needed to whisper into her heart reminding her that my parents were still right next to us. ''I am lost for words...no one has ever done something like this for me,'' Larissa said as she kept observing the necklace making me get an uplifting feeling in my chest knowing that I was truly now a special person to her. ''I'm glad you like it...''

   For the rest of the night, we kept chatting and laughing, my parents and Larissa even shared a glass of wine together and when Larissa got offered another glass she kindly declined because she probably wanted to keep herself professional around me. But after Larissa had left us my parents still kept calibrating while I and Molly played some board games together. I had told Molly that I was planning on sneaking off to Larissa when everyone would be asleep to which Molly was completely fine with. 

   I was impatiently waiting for everyone to fall asleep so I could get quicker to Larissa because I wanted her to put the jewelry set on. I wanted to see if she liked how it looked on her because while I was making the set, for reference ideas I was taking other jewelry that Larissa wore. I wanted to land it just perfectly and make it just the way she like her jewelry.