Chapter 24- Old Friend

I and my old friend talked for the rest of the night, being excited to meet because we decided to meet tomorrow at 12:45 pm. ''Okay, I will go to bed now, don't want to oversleep, but it was great talking to you! See you tomorrow!'' I said still giggling from the joke I had made just moments ago. ''Yea, okay bye!'' She said and I hung up. 

   I woke up around 11 am and had plenty of time to get ready because my bus leaves at 12 pm sharp. I was really excited to meet my friend Molly for the first time in months. ''I can't believe this!'' I said while struggling to put on my jeans. I grabbed a granola bar from my desk and started munching on it. ''Damm, this shit is good!'' I thought to myself, holding my phone in one hand and the bar in the other while scrolling through social media. I looked at the time and it was already 11:40 so I got my tote bag and jacked and left my dorm. I had a feeling that I had forgotten something, something important, but nothing crossed my mind. 

   I made it to my bus, and a bit later I was already in Jericho. As I hopped out off the bus, I got immediately pulled into a warm hug. ''Oh my God. Hiii!!'' She said hugging me tightly not letting me breathe. ''Hey! Good to see you, but I can't breathe.'' I said in a voice that sounded like I was suffocating.  ''Oh, sorry.'' She said and let go of the embrace. ''So, what is new?'' I asked starting to walk away from the station, Molly right beside me. ''Nothing really, but I am ready to hear about you! Do you have a crush, huh?'' She said winking in my direction making me instantly smile. ''Ha, you are smiling, so that means you like someone!'' She started to jump a little from the excitement, which reminded me of Enid. ''Well, you might want to sit down for this,'' I said being happy, but saying it in a serious tone. ''Ohh, is there something more than a crush?'' She ran to the closest bench possible. I quickly cached up to her: ''I don't know how you will react but,'' I sat down next to her and started explaining my situation. For more than 20 minutes I told her about Miss. Weems. How she is my principal, how pretty she is, and that we even shared a kiss, Molly just sat and listened not mentioning a single word. 

   ''Oh my god! Girlll.'' She said and I was really scared of her being mad but, "Now you go kissing older women when you get mad about me kissing a man around the same age as your sweetheart!'' ''It was different times,'' I said giggling because I understood that she wasn't being judgemental. ''Good for you, I am happy, but  DAMM GIRLL, YOU WILD!'' She screamed happily, making some people look at us like we were sick. ''Okay, you don't need to yell! Now let's go on a walk, I will show you around.'' I said getting up from the chair and pulling Molly up as well. 

   For a few hours, we walked and we decided to go to the coffee shop and get some hot chocolate because it was something we drank almost every day in school.  ''So, where are you staying?'' I asked while sitting at an empty seat next to a window. ''Well, right now I don't stay anywhere, I thought maybe you could give me any recommendations.'' She said taking a sip of the hot drink. ''What? Do you think I know this place that well?'' I was in shock. ''I think there aren't any hotels in this city anyways,'' I said picking up my phone to check for any hotels when I got an Idea. ''Maybe you can stay at my dorm? I understand you are alone here, so if you stay with me you won't be alone!'' I said excitedly. ''Can you do that?'' She asked curiously, but 100% down for that idea. ''I dunno, but we can try anyways, but then we need to run to the bus, so I can sneak you in while everyone is at dinner!'' I said grabbing my bag and my drink. 

   We nearly missed the bus but were lucky to get there on time, and eventually got to Nevermore. ''So, now we got to be really careful, it is 7: 15 pm, so everyone is eating, but we got to move quickly!'' I grabbed Molly's hand and pulled her into the school, not even waiting for her answer. We made it to Ophelia's hall safe and sound and quickly went into my dorm. ''That was a bit scary!'' She said placing her bag on my bed. ''I know, but really exciting as well!'' I agreed to her, but my adrenaline was over the roof. 

   ''Well, what now?'' She asked taking a seat in my chair next to my desk. ''I will quickly go to the dining hall and grab a toast, do you want one too? I will put on some jam as well.'' I said slowly making my way to the door when I suddenly realized something. ''Okay, so this will sound a little weird, but can you turn off the light and lock the door when I leave, there is a 70% chance that someone may enter the dorm looking for me to ask - why I didn't come to eat all day. And we don't want to get our asses busted right?'' I said tossing the dorm keys in Molly's lap acting tough, but really I was super nervous that my heart even was racing. ''Yea, no problem, but how will I know it is you who comes back?'' She asked a logical question. ''I will say my name,'' I said, exiting my room. 

   It was 7:41 already, but in the dining hall where some people still eating and I wasn't the only one alone. ''Hey!'' Enid said behind my back. ''Hey!'' I replied. ''Why didn't you eat today, again?'' She asked crossing her hands. ''I went to Jericho to meet my friend,'' I said grabbing 2 pieces of toast and putting some jam on them. ''Oh, well Miss. Weems was looking for you all day, did you do something bad?'' Enid said waiting for me to answer. ''Oh shit, I had forgotten to go to her! Fuckkkk!'' I thought in my head before answering Enid personally. ''Oh nothing, I m not a troublemaker, but now I will go, bye.'' I quickly walked away from the dining hall and straight to my dorm. 

   I knocked and said my name and the doors opened. ''Hey, here is your toast,'' I said giving it to her. ''Thanks, but you look a little tense. Oh and someone tried to enter, but when they realized the door was closed they slipped a note under the door.'' She pointed to the letter that she had picked up and placed on my desk. I quickly grabbed it and opened it. 

It was from Miss. Weems. 

Hello Y/n.                                                                                                                                                                                    You didn't show up today when I asked you to. I am very disappointed in you. I will be waiting for you tomorrow at 11 am in my office, sharp, and If you won't show up I will have to step up as your principal. You don't want to suffer the consequences!!!                                                                            Your principal                                                                                                                                                                  Larrisa Weems

''Shit. Now I am in trouble!'' I said, placing the paper note back on my desk. ''What! What did it say?'' She asked coming towards me. I explained to her about the note and my relationship with Miss. Weems in the past days. ''I had really pissed her off...'' I thought in my head.

I calmed down and realized that I will just go to her tomorrow. I and Molly watched some movies and went to bed shortly after 12 am at night. 

Authors note:

OMG!!! Thank you all for the 1k reads!!! I love you all so much!!!! <3 <3 <3