Chapter 13- My Thoughts

Larissa pov's from previous chapters

Chapter 11- The ignorance

   Y/n was ignoring me since I asked her if she truly liked me. I always tried to talk to her, but she would run off or hide somewhere. I understand why she is running, but she wouldn't even look at me, and that hurt me. Every night I couldn't sleep, wondering if I had put a lot of pressure on Y/n that day. 

   ''Wish, I could go back and fix things, maybe it was too soon.'' I thought to myself while looking at her while eating my breakfast a few rows away from her.  ''She is truly mesmerizing, what if she does like?'' I so suddenly thought about it, and even choked on my food. 

   It was the day before The Poe cup and Y/n was still hiding from me, and at that point, I didn't know what to do: ''Should I let her go, and treat her like nothing happened? NO! I can't I love her, and I will fight for her till death finishes me!'' I said standing up from my desk ready to go to bed because it was already 1 am when I suddenly saw Y/n standing on her balcony, so I decided to step out on my balcony too. 

   For a while, I just looked at her in the faint light that the moon was providing, but suddenly our eyes met each other. ''I think we have a connection, I can feel it in my heart and soul!'' I whispered under my breath. ''Well.....at least I hope we do?.'' We were both just looking into each other's eyes for a good while when Y/n broke the connection and went back into her dorm. ''God, If you can hear me, please, please, please let this work out, I need her to be mine, I can't live without her.'' I wasn't a religious person, but when times get desperate, I got to do what I got to do. I left the balcony and went to bed myself. 

Chapter 12- The Poe Cup 

    It was the next day, and I had woken up bright and early because I couldn't sleep. ''I have to get some fresh air, clear my head out.'' I stood up got dressed and went out to the lake, where The race would take place. By the time it was already 9:15 am, I had gone around the whole lake. I was just standing on the docks when I heard a noise coming from my back, I turned around. ''Y/n?'' I asked not being quite sure if it was her, but I had a feeling. ''Oh, hey Miss. Weems, what are you doing here?'' She asked in a surprised voice. I answer basically with the same question. I thought that this would be a perfect time, just to talk to her, apologize. I asked her if she could come next to me for a talk, but she said Enid was waiting for her, and she quickly walked away. ''Oh god, I need to fix things with her,'' I said quietly while looking as Y/n walked away. 

   The time for The Poe Cup had finally arrived and I was trying to focus on the positive things, but I couldn't: ''I need to talk to her!!'' I said going to the lake, to announce the start of the race. As I came to the lake, I saw Y/n and her other teammates getting ready. Y/n had this black leather-like catsuit on, in which all her curves were noticeable: ''She looks, so fucking hot! Focus Larissa, she is a student!!'' I quickly turned away and went to announce my arrival and that the Poe Cup will start in a few minutes. 

   Everyone got in their boats and I shot the gun to announce the race had begun. Nothing much happened while the race was going on, but I was surprised to see Bianca's and another team's boat sinking. I was a bit glad that Bianca won't get the win this year because others deserved to win too. In the end, Enid's team won. She was so overjoyed that she tipped the whole boat upside down making everyone in the boat fall in the weather as well including Y/n. Y/n yelled that she will kill Enid if she got sick. ''She sounds so cute while being angry, so freaking cute!'' I almost let out a little squirm. 

   After The Poe Cup had ended, me and Miss. Thornhill approached the winning team at dinner to congratulate them. I said that I was really proud but Miss Thornhill interrupted me saying that we had to go out to take a photo. So we stepped out of the dining hall to greet the man who would take our picture. I stood next to Y/n just to feel her presence. ''Her perfume smells so good, and she looks nice today!!'' Our hands accidentally touched each other so I decided to put my hand on her shoulder for ''the photo'', but actually, I wanted to feel her soft skin. When the man took our photo I rubbed my hand down her back just to feel her a bit longer, I felt her shiver, but in a good way. She got a bit tense and nervous, and I knew I had done a good job!! 

   I went to my office to do some paperwork, and I saw that Y/n was sitting on the balcony most of the evening, she even stayed there, after I had gone to sleep. 

Chapter 13- I Like Girls 

   I woke up at 7 am, stepped into my office, and looked through my balcony window. I saw Y/n sleeping on the balcony, and I got worried that she might get sick because it was like 2°C outside. ''Poor thing, she is probably freezing not even knowing it, wearing just her blue jumper and her sweatpants,'' I said in a quiet voice. I decided to go to her dorm and put a blanket over her so she doesn't catch her death. I stepped out of my office because everyone was still sleeping Nevermore was really quiet. 

   I made my way to Ophelia's hall and entered her dorm. Her dorm was a bit messy, with clothes on the floor, her desk all covered with paper, and her night table full of Latvian literature books. ''Focus, you came here for one reason, what if she wakes up and sees you just looking through her books, like a stalker?  You can't let that happen!'' I grabbed the soft blanket that was cowering her bed and stepped out on the balcony. ''She looks so peaceful while sleeping! So cute, wish I could just lay next to her!'' I snapped out of it and put the blanket over her peaceful body. For a minute or so I just looked at her, and admired her, when I realized that someone could walk in! So I decided to leave. 

   As I where walking back to my office, I ran into Enid and she asked me something. ''Hey, Miss. Weems! I was wondering if you have a free day tomorrow?'' '' Well, yes I have, what is the thing you want me to ask?'' I asked Enid. ''Would you take me and Y/n to Jericho, we would like to buy some things for the upcoming Raven!'' She said excitedly. ''Yes, but I could take you in the morning because I have a meeting with the Mayor at 11 am. Is it fine with you?'' I asked enid, surprised that Y/n agreed to go with me. ''Yes that is fine, but I will get going now! Byee!!'' And Enid was gone. 

   The next morning I was really excited to take Enid and Y/n to Jerico because I would be able to spend more time with her. I and Enid were waiting for Y/n to get ready because she had overslept, but eventually, she came. ''This girl will make me late for my meeting, but that is okay along as I get to see her!'' I couldn't possibly be mad at her. When we got to Jericho Y/n and Enid left to buy dresses, but I went to my meeting. 

   After an hour in a half or so, I went to the coffee shop with the Mayor, to talk a bit more. We were talking about the mysterious attacks that were happening in Jericho, and Mayor was suspecting one of my students to be the killer, but I didn't believe it. After a while, Enid and Y/n walked into the coffee shop as well. She had a small chat with the Barista, which was a boy her age, and I got really jealous, I wanted her to talk to me! Only to me! After she and Enid got her coffee, they went to a table and started chatting. 

   I had finished my coffee and Mayor had to go, so I decided to go up to the girls and ask if we should head back. As I stood behind Y/n I heard her say: ''I don't even like boys, but I like girls. I am a lesbian.'' As she said that my heart started pumping faster, but I had to act professionally. I asked them if they were ready to go, and both of them stood up saying that they were ready. I clearly saw Y/n being nervous, she was probably thinking if I had heard what she had just said. 

   As we were walking back to my car, I asked if they got everything they wanted, and Enid started telling me, what kind of dress Y/n got, but I cut her off. I wanted to see Y/n in her dress, I wanted to be surprised! 

   The trip back to Nevermore was silent but my thoughts weren't. ''She likes girls! That can mean.....that she could like me!'' I got butterflies as I thought that. ''Her confirming it makes me feel good, I feel better, If only I knew If she liked me and that I liked her!'' I signed while continuing to drive.

Authors note:

Wanted to make Larissa pov's, because I wanted to show how caring Larissa is! <3