Chapter 56- Is She Cheating?

Larissas POV:

  I was in Jericho for a meeting with the Mayor about finances and in the middle of the meeting I got a notification from Y/n. She informed the that she is going to spend some time with her friend. ''Good girl.'' I thought to myself with a little grin on my face before continuing to discuss some things with the Mayor. 

   After the meeting, I was about to text Y/n and ask her about her whereabouts when I looked up and saw a girl that looked like Y/n, she was sitting with a boy on a bench so I put my phone back in my purse and started walking towards them and as I came closer I saw that, yes indeed it was Y/n and Josh. I decided to go up to her and ask her when she is planning to come back and if she perhaps wanted to come back with me. As I came closer, I didn't know what happened, but one moment everything was fine and the second I blinked and Y/n's lips were on Josh's. 

   I felt like someone had just ripped my heart out of my chest, spat on it, and put it back in. In my whole years of living, no one had cheated on me and Y/n was the last person I would have thought of doing it. I quickly snapped back to reality and...'' I, I can't watch this!'' I quickly turned around and walked away still trying to understand what had just happened. I got in my car and started driving back to Nevermore, I was really sad, I felt betrayed. ''First, she accuses me of cheating, and now she goes and does it herself!'' I said to myself as I gripped the steering wheel tighter in my hands, and my sadness quickly turned into anger. 

   I drove back to Nevermore and slammed my car's door out of rage as I stepped out and went into the school. I got back to my office and got a text message and lo and behold it was from Y/n. I replied to her question like nothing had happened because I didn't want to start this discussion over text, I rather wait for her to get back.  ''How dare she text me after she goes kissing other boys! That ungrateful, little bitc-. No, I can't call her that, I still love her despite what she did.'' I said dropping my phone on the sofa. 

   I sat down on the sofa as well and looked down at my arm...Y/n bracelets. ''Would she really do this to me, after everything? I really thought she loved me. Would she make these little gifts for me if she didn't really love me? Was it all a lie?'' I started questioning everything in our relationship, every word Y/n had said to me, every moment we had spent together, every time she kissed me and I kissed her, every night we shared together, was it all just a big fat lie? I took the bracelets off my arm and squeezed them into my arm as if it would change anything. 

   ''Okay, I will just wait for her and let her explain herself and see where it leads us.'' So I started patiently waiting for her arrival while looking at the burning red fire. The fire was as red as the rage and anger in me. 

   Finally, after about an hour Y/n finally came into my office, and hearing her voice my blood boil. Even tho I really loved that girl, the thing she had done was unforgivable. ''Is something wrong?'' Y/n asked me and walked closer to me but I didn't look at her, didn't even share a glance. ''Mind explaining something?'' I asked her trying to keep my cool and act as professional as I could.  ''What do you mean?'' She asked as she approached me, I could hear the confusion in her voice, but I wasn't buying it, she definitely knew what I was talking about, but I will help her remember. ''What happened in Jericho today with that boy? I saw you kissing him!'' I said finally giving her a deadly stare straight into her glossy eyes.  ''Oh..'' Y/n looked down at her feet before she came and sat down next to me. I was ready to hear everything, even if it would cut deep scars in me.