Chapter 133- Unpredictable Future

Leading up to Christmas I tried to involve Larissa in our family time as much as possible so she wouldn't feel alone, and I tried to spend as much time with her as possible even tho I could see she wasn't completely fine. This made me wonder if she always felt like that on holidays, spending time all by herself and I was just glad now that I didn't go home and didn't leave her alone for another year.

   Whenever I tried to talk to Larissa about how she felt, she never was as open with me as I would like her to be, she just always gave me little snippets of her life, little things so that I would understand the situation and the conversation never lasted longer than 15 minutes, and I understood why. Probably talking about it made Larissa remember the good times with her family which would drop her mood even more, so I never tried to push anything out of her that she didn't want to say.

   While my mom and dad had gone to Jericho to buy some things for tomorrow's celebration, Molly had given time to me and Larissa time to spend together, while she just did some random things in my dorm unbothered. I knew my parents wouldn't be back for a good while because they always had to explore the city they were in, no matter the weather or anything else that might stop them, they didn't stop.

   I was curdled up to Larissa on the sofa while she brushed through my hair with her fingers, we didn't talk, just appreciated each other presence while being in each our own world. "Have you ever thought about...what will we do when the school year ends and you will have to go back home?" Larissa broke the peaceful and relaxing slice, but I wasn't mad because her voice was just as relaxing, the timbre was smooth with a little roughness to it, running through my bones.

   "I have had a thought about it..just not as much, that I have a conclusion." I replied now sliding down, placing my head in her lap, "I don't know what will happen...I mean...it is my last year of studies anyway..." "And what are you saying?" Larissa asked as she shared little glances towards me, but mostly was gazing at the cracking fire in front of us. "To be honest...I can move here for good, get a job, but..." I sighed not even being able to comprehend what I was about to say. "But what?" The tone of Larissa's voice got deeper, less easygoing.

   "But...what if I do all of this just for us to break up in the end...I don't want to go through all of that and then be left alone." This was the thought that I had kept to myself and was the whole reason why I hadn't thought further than the school year, outside the walls of Nevermore. "What makes you think we will break up?" She asked in a comforting voice as she fixed her dress before placing her legs on the sofa as well now almost being in a laying position, making me able to lay almost on top of her.

   "Well...it is that you are the ever first person who I have dated and..." I tried to drag the words as long as possible afraid that Larissas might misunderstand it and get offended, "and people say that the first relationship never lasts long and ends up falling apart eventually." "Yes...but you're not my first relationship." Larissa confidently replied, but I wasn't ready to play any games and take things easy, I needed to know what I had to do, or else I might feel lost for the rest of the holidays if not the whole year.

   "But still...what if we do break apart, what if you understand that I am too immature for you?" I knew my and Larissa's personality didn't match completely so I was a little concerned that that would be the deal breaker. "All right..." She pulled me up closer to her wrapping her hands around my body before she said, "First of all...despite sometimes your actions are indeed immature and mostly childish, I still do find that you are quite mature for your age." "Me? Mature for my age?" I got a little confused because I couldn't recall any given moment in time when I was acting mature around Larissa.

   "Yes, yes you are. Especially just as you got here...before we started dating. You seemed to be more responsible...I guess I just bring out the inner child of yours." She laughed before I realized that we had changed subjects so I brought it back up, "But seriously, what will I-WE do? What will happen if we split up?" I ask Larissa as if she knew more about me and my thinking rather than myself.

   "This might seem rushed, but you're not giving me any choices Y/n, so I guess I will just say it." A little pause came in between us before Larissa continued, "You could come stay at my place, for the time being." "You place?"I shot up on the sofa making Larissa sit back straight up as well. "What? You think I live here?" "No, definitely not, it is just weird...you always sleep here, and just hearing about your place seems strange." Because I had always slept with Larissa here at Neveremkre I had always wondered if she has a home where she can go to, but I never had the guts to ask her.

   "Well...I do, I just stay at Nevermore because it is more conventional and now I can be closer to you, but once a week I go to clean up." She replied as I was looking in the fire now trying to imagine her house. But not for long because I felt Larissa's hands wrap around my arm and pull me closer in between her legs. My back pressed against her as she squeezed her thighs tighter around my body before she started placing little kisses on the back of my neck.

   "I don't like thinking about the negative of the future... let's just be happy that we can spend this time together." Her kisses started traveling down to my back until they met up with my shirt. And as I already felt Larissa's hands start to grip around the shirt to try to pull it off my phone rang and when I checked it I saw that Molly had texted me with a message that my parents had come back already looking for me.

    "Couldn't find a better timing." I sarcastically said as I pulled away from Larissa and stood up. "You have to go?" She asked as she stood up as well immediately fixing her dress from any wrinkles. "Yes...but we will finish this later...and this time I will do the kissing," I said as I gave a little kiss to Larissa before starting to head out.