Chapter 93- Confronting

It was the next day and because of the mentally draining 2 days I already had, I was going to bed early. So today I had woken up when it was still dark, so out of curiosity I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and looked at the time. "5 am? Wow, I have never woken up this early on my own!" I was quite proud of myself that I hadn't even jet thought about Larissa, but not for long because when my brain had fully started working, I felt someone sleeping beside me. 

   I suddenly felt stone cold, and at first, I thought it was someone with bad intentions, so I quickly turned my head to see who it was, but because it was dark and my eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the dark I couldn't see anything. But after a minute of just looking around my eyes finally got used to the dark and I looked again to see who was next to me: "Oh My Fucking God!" I thought in my head as I saw her, "What are you doing here?!" I was really confused as to why Larissa was here, I thought I had locked my doors before I went to bed, "spare key..." I realized that Larissa was the principal so she had access to every room in this school. 

   "God! Why do you have to be so pretty." I whispered wanting to snuggle her, but I had to keep being strong and not give in, so I decided that I wouldn't lay here and wait until she woke up, but I will just go spend some time in the old classroom until breakfast. So I carefully got out of bed trying not to disturb Larissa, grabbed my clothes, and changed into them in the bathroom. I put on a tick comfy sweater and some sweatpants l, grabbed my laptop and before I left I looked at Larissa. She was sleeping so peacefully that it just made my heart warmer, but I was sad that this stupid incident had come in between us and Weems had to be the one who had to make things right. 

   I turned to face the door and started walking up to them but my intrusive thought won and I quickly turned back around and walked up to her. I softly kissed her warm forehead because I just couldn't keep myself away from her. "She doesn't have to know what I just did. This is just between me." I thought in my head before  I left my dorm. 

   I made my way through the many dark hallways until I got to the dark classroom. There I watched some movies on my laptop until it was 8 am and I had to go to breakfast, at first, I was planning to stay here until classes start, but because I had already been here for 3 hours I had gotten hungry as well as I needed to use the bathroom. So I got my stuff and went to eat some breakfast with Enid. And to my surprise, Larissa didn't show up, so I got nervous, I didn't know if she was still sleeping at my dorm, but I hoped that she wasn't because I still needed to change into my uniform. 

   So after breakfast I nervously walked to my dorm and quietly opened the door and stepped in, I was ready to face Weems, but luckily she wasn't there. So I got changed and left for my classes and the whole day until lunch was pretty okay, and I didn't see Larissa once which kind of was surprising but it made me wonder at the same time if she had given up on me already. I really wanted her to apologize to me, that was the only thing I was asking. ''Oh is it too much to ask for?'' 

   When I went to my dorm at lunchtime, I was having a pretty good day so far and that helped me not to think bout Larissa, but when I stepped in, I got snapped back to reality. Larissa was standing right in front of me, and I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I didn't want to ruin my good day with another Larissa confrontation. It felt weird, I wanted her to talk to me, but when I saw her, I just wanted to run away.  

   "Sorry, nope." I was about to turn around and walk away but Larissa grabbed me and pulled me closer to her. "Y/n...please, let us talk." "Why? I thought your talking partner was Ember!" I tried to get away from Weems grip, feeling deep anger toward both of them, but her grip was too strong. "Y/n! Why are you acting like this?" She asked and I got even madder. 

   "Oh, you wanna know! Alright then!'' I lost my grip on my words.'' I hate how you don't see what is happening to me! You probably think I am angry with you for giving Ember more attention than me, but that is the least of my worries. The thing is that you didn't even ask me properly how I felt after we got back from Jericho that day! But now I will tell you! I am not fine, okay? I, I am scared that something could happen to me, that the man will be released!" 

   I pulled myself away from Weems when I felt her grip getting weaker, "So, now you know, you push me away when I needed you the most!  That day in your office I was holding back my tears just to not look like a fucking victim, because I cared about Ember, but, but she lied and I am not lying, she told me that herself! I put my problems aside, and you still made me leave, and later in my dorm you still cared about Ember more than me, and you know how shitty that feels!?" I was now on the verge of crying.

   "Y/n...I-I," Larissa started talking when I stopped to take a breath, but I wasn't done talking jet so I cut her off, "All I wanted for you is to understand how I felt, that I needed you the most, and I still need you, but you, you didn't see that, tho you had to see that!" And finally, I was done talking and I could feel myself breaking apart so I turned around and just walked out, leaving Weems in my dorm.