Chapter 120- All You've Got

"I'm curious...tell me! What will you do...?" I clasped onto her dress and pulled myself closer to her face. "It is better if you don't know, darling..." Larissa seductively said as she kept carrying me to the sofa, "I don't want for you to back away when you hear the stuff I will do to you...I want for you to be surprised...when you will be in my grip not able to get away..." She was almost whispering as she said that.

    I had butterflies just from this tension that was building between me and Larissa. I was looking into Larissa's beautiful eyes that I even didn't notice that she walked past the sofa, not putting me down, it was only then that I felt her place me on her cold wooden table. Without saying anything she walked away from me to the window and closed the curtains, and then turned back towards me immediately making breath-taking eye contact with me.

   "Learning from past mistakes?" I asked remembering the past when we almost got caught just because the curtains were open. Without saying anything she slowly started walking up to me, dragging her fingers along the desk until they met up with my legs. My heart started beating faster as Larissa placed her hand on my thigh and softly dug her nails in. Then she started moving them up to my waist, where she grabbed my shirt and immediately pulled it off, leaving me in my bralette. 

   I didn't know if I had to do something, but I knew I wanted to stand back up and kiss Larissa, so this tension would end, but it didn't seem like Larissa wanted me to do so. But I still decided to follow my heart and do it anyway, so I started scooting off the table, and when Larissa saw that, she sharply pushed me back deeper into the desk.

   "Don't you even try..." She whispered as she leaned closer to my face making me feel my heartbeat not only in my chest but in my stomach as well. Her face was so close to mine that I could feel her breath hit my skin, and I couldn't contain myself any longer, so I just finally went for it and kissed her, breaking the tension. I was kissing Larissa's soft lips passionately and slowly, but I didn't get anything back from her.

   But I didn't care about that, I was just glad to be able to enjoy Larissa's physical presence, so I scooted closer to the edge of the desk and kept kissing her, slowly starting to move my lips away from hers down to her neck. I could feel that Larissa was enjoying it which kind of surprised me because I thought she wanted to be in charge today, so I decided to take a step further and see if maybe Larissa had a change of mind and is letting me be in control. So I placed my hands on her silk pajamas and started unbuttoning them, but that is finally when Larissa realized what was I doing, so she sharply grabbed my hands and pulled herself away from me.

   "Yea...you're not doing that today darling..." As she said that she tightened her grip around my wrists before letting it go and immediately pushing me down in a laying position on the table, catching me off guard because the way she did it was sharp and unexpected. Because she did it so sharply I felt my wound hurt a little, making me make out a stupid sound which Larissa took as a moan so she said: "Relax...I haven't even done anything." She placed one of her hands on my stomach and the other between my breasts. I wasn't going to tell her that the wound was making me in pain, because I knew she would stop everything she was doing and I didn't want to ruin the night for us.

   I couldn't see Larissa because of the position I was in, but I could feel whatever she was doing, and what she did was expected but at the same time still surprising. She took both of my hands and placed them over my head now pinning me to the table, as she leaned over me. "Now you won't get away from me." She said before leaning as close as possible to me and placing her lips on my neck. Her hot lips quickly slid down to my chest below my collarbone, making me take deeper breaths in my lungs.

   But suddenly Larissa leaned back up, unpinning me from the desk. It looked like she was thinking of something, so I rose up back in a sitting position and asked: "Is everything-" but before I could finish she cut me off. "This is not going to work out...here." And as she said that she sharply grabbed my arm and pulled me off the desk making me again feel pain, but I still didn't tell her anything.

   Larissa placed her hands on my waist and slid them down to my butt and picked me up. I wrapped my hands around her neck and my legs around her body, so she doesn't drop me. "You're so strong..." I whispered into her ear before starting to kiss her back on her neck, sucking on to her skin. As I pulled away from her to take in a deep breath I saw a red mark that had appeared on Larissa's neck, making me smirk.

   While Larissa was carrying me to the bedroom, I placed my hands on her neck where the red mark was and was able to feel her heartbeat. It was slow, making me realize how calm Larissa was, not like me, my heartbeat was over the roof. "You're so calm..." I said as Larissa entered the bedroom and now was approaching the bed. She didn't say anything, she just walked up to the bed and instantly let go of me making another wave of pain shoot through my body as I fell in the bed. 

   Because of the pain, I let out another sound that sounded like a moan, and as soon as Larissa heard that she smirked and said: "Oh you can't wait? Alright..." She crawled on top of me and pushed me down in the bed, starting to kiss me back onto my chest, but quickly moving down to my stomach. She had pinned me back to the bed, but now my hands were on my sides, so Larissa could move lower down my body.

   But as soon as her lips came in contact with the fabric of my pants, she let go of my arms and dragged them down to my waist, and started pulling the pants down, making my breaths become uneven because I realized what was about to come next. The room was quiet so I could hear Larissa's breaths, she was breathing softly as she saw the soft fabric moving down my legs, reviling my skin.

   Finally, Larissa pulled them down and threw them on the ground, leaving me just in my bralette and underwear, but not for long, because as soon as the pants were off, she quickly pulled my underwear off as well. I could see a smirk appear on Larissa's face as soon as she saw my half-naked body. 

   Now Larissa was adjusting herself between my legs before I felt her lips come in contact with my thighs. I tried to not let a moan slip out, but I couldn't hold it, so a quiet one escaped my mouth, and as soon as that happened I felt her hands wrap around my thighs and softly dig her nails in. But then she stopped and said: "I want to make sure..are you ready?" She asked as she gave small kisses on my thighs gradually moving down them.

   "I-I guess..." I was still a little nervous now remembering what happened the last time she was going down on me. I rested my head on the soft pillows as I felt Larissa's lips come in contact with my clit. She was sucking harshly, as her head was buried I'm between my legs. I was grabbing into the bedsheets as Larissa kept her lips on to my clit. Then so suddenly and unexpectedly I felt her insert two of her finger in me, starting to go in and out making me moan out of pleasure while Larissa's mouth never left my cunt. She was kissing it and licking it all over.

   "Fuck..." I almost moaned again, digging my head deeper into the soft pillows. Larissa looked up at me: "Does this makes you feel good?" Without waiting for me to answer she looked back down and continued kissing, while her fingers were still inside me. As Larissa kept her fingers in me, her lips moved away from my clit back to my inner thighs, leaving wet little kiss marks on them and then onto my stomach. But quickly after that, she dragged her tongue back down in between my legs landing right on my center, making shivers run trough out my whole body.

   And not long after that, I had reached my orgasm, making every possible sensation run through my body leaving me breathless. She pulled her fingers out of me and smiled at me while I was trying to get my heart rate down to normal. "That...was something," I said as I tried to catch my breath. "I know it was..." Larissa replied and while making eye contact with me, she placed her wet finger in her own mouth and sucked them until they were clean. "Fuck..." I thought to myself seeing Larissa's fingers in her own mouth.

   After Larissa had sucked her fingers dry, she quickly gave a small kiss on each of my thighs before coming up to me and cuddling me. "So this is what happens when you are mad?" I asked trying to send her the message with the meaning, was this all you got? "No, I just had a change of mind." She kissed me on the forehead as her hands wrapped around my body pulling me closer to her. "You wanted to find out? Oh, okay then...next time I will make you beg for mercy."