Chapter 135- Misjudgment

I snuck away from my dorm as soon as everyone had fallen asleep giving me flashbacks of when I used to sneak out of my house to meet up with my friend. So as quickly as possible I walked to Larissa's office excited to see her as if I just didn't see her a few hours ago. 

   ''Youre not in bed?'''I asked as soon as I entered her office immediately seeing her sitting on the sofa. As soon as she saw me approaching she stood up and walked up to me making us both meet halfway. ''I was expecting for you to come...'' She replied as she brushed her hands against my shoulders. Larissa was already in her pajamas so I took her hand in my palms and started leading her to the bedroom. 

   I didn't want to spend the rest of the night on the sofa and the idea of snuggling close to her in the bed was ten times better. So I almost dragged Larissa into the bedroom where she immediately sat on the bed before I noticed my little gift box sitting on the bedside table. ''Oh, here it is...'' I walked past Larissa and took the box in my hands before crawling next to her. 

   ''I want to see how it looks on you...'' I took the necklace out of the box and slid myself behind Larissa's back to put it on her. Her understanding of what was I about to do moved her hair away to the side for me to get better access, so I quickly put the necklace on and immediately got out of bed to face Larissa. ''How is it?'' She asked as I kept on observing her, the necklace truly complimented her blue eyes and fitted her perfectly. 

   ''Just beautiful...no words can describe how good you look right now.'' And now Weems couldn't contain herself, stood up, and walked to the bathroom to look in the mirror and get an opinion for herself. ''Wow...I can't agree less...it is truly breathtaking.'' She lightly ran her fingers against the necklace's metal lining, before coming back to the bedroom. ''There is something for you as well...'' She walked up to the same night table and out of the drawer she pulled out the journal she had gifted me. I hadn't even noticed that she had taken it back. 

   ''What about it?'' I asked as I scooted deeper into the bed being a little confused. ''I saw how you looked at it when you received it and you had all the right to do so, but now...'' She almost shoved it into my arms, ''I want you to actually open it, it is not just any journal.'' I skeptically looked at her as if she had reached her midlife critics already, but still decided to go along with it and opened up the first pages of the journal. 

   The first thing I saw was pages full of Larissa's neat handwriting. However, I was still confused as to why she had given me this, so I looked back at her with an even more confused facial expression, and when Larissa saw that I hadn't received her memo she got a little agitated with me. ''Read it for God's sake!'' She demanded making curiosity stir up. So I started dragging my eyes alongside every word and from what I read my heart absolutely melted like an ice cream on a hot sunny day. 

   In the journal, Larissa had written about how she felt about me and how she saw me from her perspective. She had written down many nicknames for me that she hadn't yet managed to use, she wrote how I made her feel and called me in the sweetest words possible and these notes dated back since the Rawen, our first shared kiss. And this was all just in the first few pages.

   ''Larissa...'' I didn't know what to say now feeling shitty for misjudging her affectionate gift from the start. ''I am so sorry, I should have opened it...'' ''It is alright sweetheart, it is even better that you only read it now rather than in front of everyone.'' She replied as she crawled closer to me while my eyes were still quickly running past the sentences once in a while. ''I guess I truly can't judge a book by its cover...'' I giggled as I checked to see the journal completely full o the last pages of Larissa's beautiful handwriting. 

   The sweetest thing that I managed to pick up from the journal was that Larissa had written all of this as a letter in the first person specifically dedicated for me to read. ''I love you so much...you really didn't have to...'' I could bearly speak and I even didn't need to because before I could even make out a proper sentence Lariss had already planted her lips on mine. 

   She gave me a long kiss before breaking it and said: ''I know you do...'' ''But I want to keep reminding you...'' I wasn't done kissing her, so I pulled myself as close to her as possible and looked deep into her beautiful eyes before going in and kissing her back again. ''Getting to spend time with you is like a gift from God...you are a gift brought straight from heaven,'' I said as my lips still dragged along hers making the words muffled. I knew I would never stop admiring her beauty, her beautiful long blonde locks, her face, her eyes, her smile but most importantly her kind soul. 

   ''I love you more than anyone else on this planet...'' I now broke the kiss apart starting to feel a little chill wanting to quicker get under cowers. And when Larissa noticed my sudden rush asked: ''Oh...are you cold?'' ''Yea, a little...'' I mindlessly replied already pulling the blanket over me, but suddenly Larissa pulled it off. ''Hey! I am cold! Remember?'' I sharply said now trying to reach the blanket Larissa had pulled away from me. 

   Larissa scooted right beside me and she wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me closer to her, pressing me against her. ''I will warm you up.'' She adjusted her body lower in the bed so I could comfortably place my head on top of her chest while her hands were lightly rubbing my back. ''Good night love.'' She said as she turned off the light and pressed a little kiss on top of my forehead. ''Good night, see you when the sun will rise,'' I murmured as my body became more and more relaxed with every passing second feeling the comfort and sense of safety overtake me. I quickly drifted away with the soothing sound of Larissa's heartbeats beating in her chest.