Chapter 129- Doubts

We headed to the front gate of the school where already a car was pulling in, making a wide smile appear on my face. I was standing right beside Larissa but not too close and not too far either that it would look strange. As soon as the car came to a stop out of it immediately stepped out my dad who was driving it, and right after my mom as well. I couldn't stop the enjoyment from overtaking my body, I was smiling and giggling a little just because I hadn't seen them for well over 4 months.

   I couldn't wait any longer, so I quickly almost running made my way to my parents. "Hey, honey." My mom was greeting me, but I quickly hit the words out of her mouth, by taking her into a big hug, which my mom didn't refuse. "Hi..." I squeezed her tight, before letting go of her and walking up to my dad to pull him into my arms as well. "There's my big girl..." Dad said as he saw me approaching, and before I could hug him he did it first.

   After I had gotten the long-needed hugs from them I let go of my dad and immediately asked them both the long-awaited question: "So...what is the surprise?" I gave a cheeky smile to my mom. "The back seat of the car." My mom pointed to the car with her eyes, so I immediately walked up to it, while everyone else, my mom, dad, and Larissa were watching me do so. The car had tinted windows so I couldn't see anything inside, but as soon as I opened up the car doors I got almost pushed off my feet. Someone so suddenly took me into a hug that I couldn't even understand what was going on for the first few seconds, but after I had come back to my senses I knew.

   "Molly..." I wrapped my hands around the back of the girl, who I had already seen in Jericho months ago. "Y/n...how I missed you!!" She happily said as she pulled herself away from me. "Like if I didn't miss you either." A bigger and wider smile now was on my face. This surprise was truly something beyond my imagination.

   But our small little reunion got disturbed by Larissa when she walked up to all of us and greeted herself forming a little conversation. "Glad you made it here safe and well, I'm Larissa Weems, the principal of Nevermore." She had already switched to her professional side which was even hotter. "Pleasure to meet you." My mom cheerfully said pulling out her hand for Larissa to shake it, which kinda seemed funny to me because I was only used to getting hugs from both of them.

   I thought that their conversation of introduction was boring so I turned my attention back to Molly. "How did you even persuade my parents to take you?" I knew my mom was a tuff cookie to crack, especially after all of the trouble I and Molly had caused her back home. "Oh... let's just say your mom really likes cookies, so if you want to persuade her, cookies it the way." She said often times breaking eye contact to look behind my back. "Where are you looking." I turned my head around to see her glance where being made toward Larissa. "Oh..." "Yea...so!" She leaned a little closer to me so my parents won't hear, "how are things between you and your tall girlfriend." She chuckled having no judgment about our relationship whatsoever.

   "It's good, really good." "You will have to tell me everything." She said and again her eyes slid behind me, but this time I felt a presence appeared as well. "Shall we continue this discussion in my office? I have a lot of things to say about this troublemaker." Larissa softly said as she placed her hand on my shoulder referring to me as the troublemaker. "Yes, please! I wanna her everything she has been up to!" Molly was quick with her reply, tho it wasn't meant for her. So all of us made our way into the school and up to Larissa's office. And as I was about to walk into Weems office she stopped me.

   "Y/n! Mind taking your friend to your dorm, me and your parents have some thighs we have to discuss." She gave me the stare that I knew so well, her smile was soft but her eyes were demanding, saying that I had to obey her or I might be in trouble later. "Umm...okay." I knew I had to do what she wanted because my parents were right beside me. "Now go on..." She almost scooted me and Molly off before shutting the doors closed.

   "I can't believe you are actually dating her!!" Molly said as soon as the doors were closed. "Shh...don't be that loud!" I didn't want my parents to find out,  but despite this situation couldn't stop giggling and it seemed like the giggles were contagious because Molly started giggling as well. "Okay... let's go." I started walking in the direction of my dorm, Molly immediately following me as if she didn't already know where to go. "So, who knows about your little relationship?" Molly almost teasingly asked. "Literally only you. No one else." "Does your girlfriend know that I know..." She curiously asked, and I knew there was an undertone to this question.

   "No...why asking?" I replied already being skeptical. "Well...I just want to know if she is okay about me knowing, if it is such a big secret and all, you know..." She said which seemed like a pretty good reason for asking, but not from Molly. "Just tell me..." I replied already turning a corner to see the door of my dorm come into sight. "Fine! It is just.. it is strange that I only know...you are hiding it so much, just strange." She slowly replied making me almost stop dead in the tracks. "Wait...you think I made it up...that I'm dating Larissa?" I asked not really angry just confused as to why she would have such doubts. "Umm kinda yea...I don't really know..." Molly replied in a little frightened voice scared to face my reaction.

   "Can I know why?" I  calmly asked without having any intention of losing my shit over this. For a brief moment, Molly didn't say anything, probably gathering her thoughts. "It is that...how can you manage to get someone so fine on your first try...it doesn't seem real. And she is your headmistress. And she was so professional with you today." She finally spoke and I knew it was just a little thing that was easy to prove, but I was a little offended. "But then why did you encourage me to go get her and not lose her just a few weeks back?'' I was referring to the situation where Ember was still involved,  ''Why did you tell me all that nice stuff if you think I am making this shit up?" Now I needed answers.

   "I believe you, I do! But at the same time I have my doubts...and that day I thought that you were going through something." She replied as we finally entered my dorm. I still wasn't mad at her because I knew I would debunk her theory soon enough. "Fine...I guess you will just have to see by yourself..." I decided that I will kiss Weems in front of her making Molly believe me and Weems know that someone is aware of our relationship.

Authors note:

Tbh, I don't know where this story is going, I'm just winging it as it goes so it might get really random.